Rent a car/van???

KSCPA

Kris, this is JMO, but we've visited Barbados several times and my husband, who has driven in Australia several times with great success, would never dream of driving in Barbados. The roads there are narrow and not well-marked, and so you would likely waste a good deal of your precious time in port backtracking to find the location you were trying to reach. Plus, Barbados is so scenic, the person driving would not have the opportunity to enjoy the scenery, as they would need to concentrate on their driving. We like to do independent tours when we get into port, and when we've been in Barbados the last few times, we've used Cameron Reid. He has standard tours he can provide or he can provide driver service for the number of hours you wish to have a driver to take you to whatever locations on the island you wish to visit. It really is the best of both worlds; you get to see what you want to see at your pace, but you leave the driving to someone else. You can check out Cameron's website at wwwdotscenicbarbadosdotcom His email address is on that site

Becki

Thanks... I have read a lot about Cameron...I hope he is not booked already!! I was thinking about it... after I researched it...I would not be able to see this beautiful island while driving!!! I'll take your advice!!

Thanks again...

Kris

Kris, Cameron has several drivers and vehicles, so unless it is last minute, he is likely to be able to provide you with a tour. If you have any questions on what to see/do. Please ask away. I never tire of Barbados.

Archived