Join My letter writing campaign to RCI

As far as letter writing campaigns, I am proud to say I wrote Mr. Goldstein and told him Thank You for the new changes to Suite Perks as well as the C&A. He promptly replied and told me thank you!

Purchase a suite, cruise the ships that offer you CL or change lines...End of Sentence.

Goldstein actually said that in a response?.....well......IF TRUE ???.......he is an even bigger #%@$* than I thought! LOL!!!!!!!!!

Yeah right, y'all got personal responses from good old A.G. himself, yeah right...hahahahah!

Keep those jokes coming folks!

I hope they do revoke D+ access. I only sail in suites.

Yet you have that Diamond sparkling in your sig like it means something. Why?

Interesting, because I have sailed in many suites on RCI and on some sailings, ships they are cheap and understandable. But on some, the prices don't make sense for what you get. If folks want to OVERPAY for Real Estate on a ship to get access to a CL lounge ...well.... how is that different from a Diamond member wanting access for sailing and paying and paying over the years?

The CL lounge on most classes is a small inside room, not really that big of a deal. The overflow lounges and the Diamond lounges on the Freedom Class which are large and have beautiful views are much nicer in my opinion.

To Each their Own. Sail away in your Suite and continue to denigrate those of us who are affected by these changes. We all appreciate your "consideration" of your fellow, long term loyal passengers. What a stand up guy you must be!

Why do some of you consider it whining when we comment about a broken committment or promise?

We cruise because we like to, most of the time everything has been great but we have had a bad cruise or two. When that happens we are dissappointed. People go on vacation spending several thousand dollars to get away from there problems for a few days and to recharge. When they don't get what they paid for, they get upset...that's no whining.

Trust each of you cruisers has received the letter from Mr. Goldstein?

You speak' date=' RCI listens:)[/quote']

I read the letter on here last night. It has been removed. I went looking for it a few minutes ago. It was posted about 9 PM. I read it about 9:20 PM. Was going to print it out but didn't. Now I can kick myself for not printing.

I read the letter on here last night. It has been removed. I went looking for it a few minutes ago. It was posted about 9 PM. I read it about 9:20 PM. Was going to print it out but didn't. Now I can kick myself for not printing.
It has not been removed. It was merged into the Crown & Anchor Program Revisions thread.

Here is the post by KarinaGW that was it's own thread until the merge sometime this morning.

Email from Adam Goldstein re: C&A Changes

The letter is also posted several other times within that thread.

I get the feeling that some of the whiners are upset due to the fact that the status for them is more important than a few lousy drinks. I can hear the conversation now. "Come dahling, the concierge lounge is waiting. Buffy, Muffy and Tuffy are waiting for us. Make sure that you hold that nose up and the pinkie high to the air. By the way dahling, say hello to the little people as you walk by.":D :rolleyes:

Honestly, everytime I read this I fall about laughing!!!

Next time I go to the CL I shall look for Buffy, Muffy and Tuffy!! I bet they are in a Suite though!!!:D:D

I guess a little writing campaign can actually work!!!! Lots of doubters said we were whining and nothing would be done -- well, RCI listened and they have me back as a customer -- and probably others as well. Although we don't get all the perks we used to, I am pleased that there is good news and they listened. Thanks to all who wrote letters! If everyone does a little you can actually get change.

I guess a little writing campaign can actually work!!!! Lots of doubters said we were whining and nothing would be done -- well, RCI listened and they have me back as a customer -- and probably others as well. Although we don't get all the perks we used to, I am pleased that there is good news and they listened. Thanks to all who wrote letters! If everyone does a little you can actually get change.

Good Job lawgirl. Happy Cruising!

Colleen

Archived