Oceania regatta ports of call

Hi Everyone,

We are a group of 8 travelling aboard Oceania Regatta cruise in April.

We are all vegetarians so any suggestions for restaurants in:

Istanbul, Kusadasi, Rhodes,Delos,Santorini, Athens, Sorrento, Amalfi, Taormina, Dubrovnik and Venice, would be great.

Thank you

Mark

The cruise before ours, take care of our ship when you're on board! :) The Regatta is in dry dock right now by the way. There are no restaurants on Delos so I assume you mean Mykonos there? I can't give specific restaurant recommendations since I never seem to remember the names, but most restaurants do have the menus posted so you can take a look before deciding. In Santorini, we went down to the town of Amoudi and ate in the first or second restaurant you come to. Very good. In Mykonos we ate in Little Venice, second or third restaurant in from the port area there. For Athens the Platka area had a lot of good places. We were not paying attention to vegetarian listings though, we ate lots of seafood in many places and lamb in Turkey and Greece. For Venice, many recommend La Zucca for vegetarians.

Hi Everyone,

Istanbul, Kusadasi, Rhodes,Delos,Santorini, Athens, Sorrento, Amalfi, Taormina, Dubrovnik and Venice, would be great.

Thank you

Mark

Most restos will have non meat dishes that you can order so picking a resto will be up to all of you.If by chance your waiter does not speak English and a lot will not ask to speak to the manager,but I don't think you will have a problem.

Hi Everyone,

Thank you

Mark

Dubrovnik restaurants will have vegetables dishes available, as menu here are all ala carte. The Taj Mahal is famous for it's Cevapci (meat sausage) but their veggie platters are fantastic.

If you eat seafood, we have some wonderful fresh mussels, squid and fish available.

April is early in the season, some restaurants will not be open yet. And our weather is still wet, wet, wet...enjoy your visit to Dubrovnik.

thank you all for the information.

I have heard of La Zucca restuarant in Venice, I will try it.

As for Little Venice in Mykonos , do they serve Italian Food?

Little time available and still have to book my private tours!

Archived