Need advice on countdown clock

UGA Fan

I have finally gotten my countdown clock in my sign. but I also have little red x's on the page as well. I have tried to delete them but can't. I would really appreciate any advice as to how to get rid of them. Thanks.

Hi,

Click User cp in the top left of this screen.

Click edit signature from the box on the left.

Scroll down to the edit box - delete whatever it is you have there to the left of the countdown clock. Click preview signature and the top box will show you what the signature will look like. If it's ok scroll back down and click save signature.

Hi,

Scroll down to the edit box - delete whatever it is you have there to the left of the countdown clock. Click preview signature and the top box will show you what the signature will look like. If it's ok scroll back down and click save signature.

Thanks for your advice. I did try to delete it that way but it wouldn't work.

I normally use firefox and it wouldn't let me put a clock in but I went to the internet explorer and it worked. However, I am back on my firefox site and I am not seeing the red x's on it. I just see my countdown clock. Are you seeing them by my clock?

Thanks.

Hi,

Linda, thank you again for your help. I just went back in on the internet explorer and followed your directions again and I think it worked. Please keep your fingers crossed for me.:D

Also, please let me know if you see the little red x's.

Thanks.

No little red xxx.

Good job :D

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa! Thanks so much for your help. I really do appreciate it.:)

I guess I better not book another cruise anytime soon or I might have to ask for help again on how to post another clock.:D:D

• 10 months later...
Thanks, I appreciate it.

Looks like you have some nice cruises coming up soon. I wish our next one wasn't so far away.

Happy Sailing.:)

Hi there UGA Fan! It looks like you will be sailing soon. We planned another spring break cruise. This time we are going Carnival and taking the kids, both a first. I hope you enjoy your cruise! Later---Indygirl00 (your friend from Grandeur)

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa! Thanks so much for your help. I really do appreciate it.:)

I guess I better not book another cruise anytime soon or I might have to ask for help again on how to post another clock.:D:D

NO, the secret is to book more cruises so you become an expert at posting the countdown clocks. ;)

Archived