Star Princess

tigerdadky

i have fond memories of the star--my first cruise. i couldn't believe i was on a cruise, let alone a holiday without kids. when we got to the room, there was a message on the phone and my heart sunk. i just 'knew' it was home and they needed me. well it was the captain welcoming us aboard! and it was marvelous.

We just got off the Star on April 27th. The food was the best we have ever had on a Princess Ship. We had a great time with our friends. We had an inside this time on the Lido and it was fine. The secret door is no longer there. You can't go outside above the Bridge.

The cruise director was Lee Childs and he was a joke. Never saw him anywhere but after the production numbers.

You will have a great time.

Aleeta

We just got off the Star on April 27th. The food was the best we have ever had on a Princess Ship. We had a great time with our friends. We had an inside this time on the Lido and it was fine. The secret door is no longer there. You can't go outside above the Bridge.

The cruise director was Lee Childs and he was a joke. Never saw him anywhere but after the production numbers.

You will have a great time.

Aleeta

Glad to hear that the food is good! I assume the CD will be the same in July? This is only my 2nd cruise, and I couldn't tell you who the CD was on my first one, but a lot of people here on CC say that a good CD can make a big difference in a cruise. It sounds like you had a great time, regardless of the CD, so I won't worry too much, but I am curious.

Great thread! I'll be boarding the Star for the first time this coming Sunday. Also heard back from a friend currently on the Star who reports that wifi is available now in the cabins. :p

Archived