Great snorkeling advice

tntcruise

I never leave for a cruise without my spring float by swimways. It folds up flat and fits in my suitcase. It comes in a netted zipper pouch so the sand comes out. I bought a cheap pair of snorkel and goggles from walgreens and it fits perfect in the netted bag along with a towel and other stuff if needed. It only takes about 10 - 15 breaths to blow up. I use it to snorkel. My daughter and I lay accross it and just put our faces in. It is great especially if you have little ones and worry if they might get tired or scared while snorkeling. If I get tired I can lay on it and catch some sun. IT IS THE BEST CRUiSiNG ADVICE I CAN GIVE. YOU'LL THANK ME FOR IT.

Plus you don't have to use the nasty rental rafts or snorkels and you can use it anywhere. You can get them at walmart/target etc. They have different kinds and usually cost less than 15 dollars

13004H_090_act.jpg

TNT Cruise,

Great tip for people that don't dive while snorkeling. Not everyone needs an expensive mask and the ability to free dive to have fun and enjoy the fish. The important thing is for everyone to get out on the reef and enjoy themselves. I think that one of the most enjoyable parts of snorkeling is that it can be a cheap and spontanious event for the entire family from 8 to 80!

But from the picture of you on the raft, it looks to me that you are in pretty good shape and could probably handle free diving. ;)

This is definetaly not for the experienced snorkeler or diver. But its great for kids and those that want to save money or just wanna have fun.

I wish I could say it was me on the raft, but it was from their website.

Archived