What's the best cruiseline caribean with 2 & 5 yr old?

Lausmadel

Hi, I'm planning our first cruise with our 2 & 5 yr old. What would you recommend? I saw the poll for the 5 yr old age group. I'm less worried about my 5 year old (she is very easy going) than my 2 yr old.

I was considering Norwegian Sky but now I'm re-thinking Carnival. We are not sure where in the Carribean we want to go and whether 4, 5 or 7 nights. Depends on the best deal I guess. We plan to travel in late May.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

You cant go wrong with either. Carnival will take them at 2 and change diapers, NCL will page you to change them. Both are very family friendly lines. We are partial to Carnival. Its what we sail the most due to price and location. DD (age 3 now) loves it although she hasnt wanted to stay in camp carnival yet without us. She will do all the family activities with us there and loves it. The kids always look like they are having a blast.

Thanks Julienatul, I see you are a seasoned cruiser :-)

I'm not sure whether we are able to leave the 2-yr old with the kid's programm, I doubt it, but maybe she will be ok if she's with her sister. But then I don't mind... it is a family vacation after all!

If we take the Norvegian sky we might go with bigger rooms since it is pretty affordable... are outside (oceanview) rooms automatically bigger?

Tried to find info on their website but only found info for suites...

Archived