coral cat AC

patfine

:eek:Hi all just booked this cruise for the panama canel on jan 6th. have cat AC mini suite on the dolphen deck. Can anyone tell me how these cabins are and what you get extra with a mini-suite. I would appreacite all feedback.

thanks , Pattie:o:o:o

This site has some good info on cabin locations & covered/uncovered balconies: http://mysite.verizon.net/res76zxu/princessbalconies/index.html

Here you can find a listing of mini-suite amenities (scroll down, mini-suite is listed after suite):

http://www.princess.com/news/article.jsp?newsArticleId=na828&submit=pk

Mini-suites really don't get much extra, other than larger room with sofa and a bathroom that has a tub (vs. small stall shower).

On the Island and sister ships (ex. Coral) we book a mini suite because the showers on this class of ship are impossibly small...even for two rather undersized people. Also prefer Dolphin, Caribe, Baja in that order.

You are soooo on the right track! Extra? "champagne" (actually some inexpensive sparkling wine but nice enough (-:) upon boarding and larger room, nicer bedding, better service, etc. We are on Coral April 12 in a Dolphin mini suite and can't wait! You will have a great time!

You are soooo on the right track! Extra? "champagne" (actually some inexpensive sparkling wine but nice enough (-:) upon boarding and larger room, nicer bedding, better service, etc. We are on Coral April 12 in a Dolphin mini suite and can't wait! You will have a great time!

It certainly is nicer to be in a mini -- more spacious (esp the bathroom). However, I've not noticed any better service -- not even when in a full suite. The service has always been very good, whether in a regular cabin or mini/full suites, in my experience. I'd say the only "better" service in the full suite (not mini) was laundry service (another would be full-menu room service, which we did not utilize), but those are perks and not quality of staff. I found the cabin stewards were equally friendly and helpful regardless of cabin category. JMHO. ;)

Is the mattress really better in a mini-suite than in a regular balcony room? Are they like a pillow-top?

We sailed in a balcony on our last cruise and the mattress was really rock hard. We are booked into a mini-suite on our upcoming crusie on the Coral in July and I'm hoping the luxury mattress is really that-more luxurious.

Archived