Searching for a certain Oasis Video

Hope someone out there can help me track down a video I found awhile ago of Oasis of the Seas. The video seemed to go back and forth between the building of the ship and the architects drawings of the spaces. The special thing about the video was I believe the music in the backround was from the Davinci Code. I really don't remember any speaking like the videos they show on the website. I thought I just typed in Oasis of the Seas and happen to click on it. Any help on the site would be appreciated.

Booked next year and would like to show this video to some friends.

Thanks in advance,

Sam & Soph

Hope someone out there can help me track down a video I found awhile ago of Oasis of the Seas. The video seemed to go back and forth between the building of the ship and the architects drawings of the spaces. The special thing about the video was I believe the music in the backround was from the Davinci Code. I really don't remember any speaking like the videos they show on the website. I thought I just typed in Oasis of the Seas and happen to click on it. Any help on the site would be appreciated.

Booked next year and would like to show this video to some friends.

Thanks in advance,

Sam & Soph

Welcome To CC! :D Have you tried www.oasisoftheseas.com?

Thanks for the link but that's not it. I tried all the videos in their tab on the site but the one I'm looking for is'nt there. It's been awhile, and I don't remember it coming up like a Royal Carribbean Ad. It just may not be listed anymore. If I find it I'll post the link. It's very beautiful and moving.

Thanks again

Sam & Soph

Thanks again Liz but that's not it. There wasn't any backround speaking as I recall. That was a great video though, and the music was great but it wasn't the piece. You certainly are diligent. I wish I had the time to look so much.

Thanks

Sam & Soph

I am so knew to the message board stuff. I confess I love the information everyone provides.

Thanks again Liz but that's not it. There wasn't any backround speaking as I recall. That was a great video though, and the music was great but it wasn't the piece. You certainly are diligent. I wish I had the time to look so much.

Thanks

Sam & Soph

I am so knew to the message board stuff. I confess I love the information everyone provides.

The only other place I can think of where you might find it is, You Tube?

I know one night I found some on there I hadnt seen before but cant at this moment remember exactly which ones it was sorry. :(

Liz,

Thanks for the video link. I hadn't seen it before and enjoyed it!

Glad you enjoyed it...have you seen this one?-

http://travel.sky.com/inspiration/cruise/Floating-the-Oasis-of-the-Seas-Cruise-Diary;jsessionid=8F9219A16CEE6C1DAFEB6949E053315D

although it isnt the one Sam & Soph are looking for it is rather a good one also :D

Thanks again Liz. They keep getting better! We need one of these every month until the ship is launched.

You are most welcome :D

I dont think there will be any new ones for a while...I did hear something may be happening at Turku in June but not sure just what :confused:

I see they have updated the Oasis site..but I havent had time to check to see if there is anything new on there..apart from Richard Fain's Blog of course :)

Archived