Need help on which cruise please

Which cruise would you do?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Which cruise would you do?

• 7 Day Victory out of San Juan (St. Thomas, Dominica, Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, St. Kitts
    • 7 day Valor out of Miami (Grand Cayman, Roatan, Belize, Cozumel)

I am in between on this one. I agree with having a sea day or two, it is nice to sail and relax. Although if the victory is the one you pick, you can always stay on board the ship on one or two of the islands and relax. I actually booked the valor then switched to the victory this may. I liked the itinerary better but am also concerned about being burned out half way through the cruise. Also a big factor that caused me to switch is that I have been to Cozumel already and I read a bunch of reviews on the other two stops and most of what I read wasn't good. I realize everone is different but there were lots of reviews saying Belize and roatan wasn't good stops. Maybe you should research those also then make your decision. I'm sure they arn't as bad as they are made out to be and you will have fun on either cruise.

...and made sure to pick an itinerary with 2 of them so that I could really enjoy my time on the ship. I was actually looking at the Victory too, but wanted the sea days. I think having a couple of sea days gives you a perfect combination of touring islands and enjoying everything a cruise ship has to offer. I would choose the Valor.

Thank you very much for all your responses. It was very interesting.

we have alot to think about.

I think that because we will be taking a day before and a day after the cruise to see around san juan, that this is the decision maker. we go to florida every march break, so we've seen it all there.

Archived