Past Guest Party

toddsmom

Well, I didn't think this question would quite as much of a stir that it did. I just wanted an quick answer and no problems. I am sorry everyone was bickering and this question made some people upset. Thanks for EVERYONE"S opinions, good or bad. Now let's drop this subject, It will never come out of my mouth again......LOL

Actually your invitation is usually just for you. I know that when we go we each get our own invitation and it is only for you. On our Heathens' first cruise they did not attend.

Yes you can probally get her in and with it being just one person dude, I'm good with it. It's the people that are a past guest and think everyone in their party of 12 should also get to attend that bug me. I'm not gonna judge so do whatever ya want to but the party is designed for only those who have cruised with Carnival before.

Yea right, if everyone brings JUST one guest that would only be about 200 extra guests (at least).

Archived