Gym on the Glory

ak2vt2nm2co

Hi I was wondering what the gym was like on the Glory...:)

countdown.pl?name=ak2vt2nm2co&date=4-11-2009&image=Beach-10&text=&ship=Carnival Glory

It's a nice gym, I believe it opens at 6am...there is a decent set of dumbbells on the port side of the ship by the treadmills and elliptical machines...on the other side of the gym is the nautilus machines and they have a small aerobic studio in the middle for the classes and pilates and stuff, if they still offer pilates...it really is nice...

sorry I was talking about the Liberty...I am such an idiot...:o

The gym is nice, just as long as you don't want to get on the treadmills. They seem to be taken up kinda early. Also there are those who choose to use the benches as a hammock! The equiptment is nice however. There are plenty of dumbells.

A few additional questions about the gym on Glory:

1. Is there a time limit on the use of the treadmills?

2. Can you access the gym other than through the Spa?

Thanks

Was just using the Glory's gym last week.

1. No time limits on the treadmills that I saw posted. My gf ran for 45 minutes with no problems. Others did the same that I saw.

2. Passengers can only access the gym through the spa deck and going through the spa locker room. There is another stairwell, but it appears to be for crew only.

A few additional questions about the gym on Glory:

1. Is there a time limit on the use of the treadmills?

2. Can you access the gym other than through the Spa?

Thanks

just curious here, is it an issue walking through the Spa to get to teh gym?

Every time I have gone to the gym the Spa staff have never bothered me...just wondering

Was just using the Glory's gym last week.

1. No time limits on the treadmills that I saw posted. My gf ran for 45 minutes with no problems. Others did the same that I saw.

2. Passengers can only access the gym through the spa deck and going through the spa locker room. There is another stairwell, but it appears to be for crew only.

Thanks. I was wondering about that stairwell.

just curious here, is it an issue walking through the Spa to get to teh gym?

Every time I have gone to the gym the Spa staff have never bothered me...just wondering

No. It's just that I noticed on the deck plan the stairwell that wolv4life mentioned and I was wondering if you could use that stairwell. It looked like an easier way to access the gym.

No. It's just that I noticed on the deck plan the stairwell that wolv4life mentioned and I was wondering if you could use that stairwell. It looked like an easier way to access the gym.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the stairwell...sorry about that...:o

Hi has anyone recently been on the Glory and went to the Dinning Room for Formal Nights ...My DBF doesn't want to go if he has to wear a jacket...Where they strict about the jackets??? What did you wear or see others wearing in the dinning room.

countdown.pl?name=ak2vt2nm2co&date=4-11-2009&image=Beach-10&text=&ship=Carnival Glory

Archived