I am hoping for a referral coupon!

BooBooTX

It's for 1st time cruisers. Both you and the referrer get a $400 onboard credit. I may have 2 because someone sent me one and my cousin has also mailed me one (I didn't realize she had one also). When I get the 2nd one, I can mail the 1st one to you if you want it. I will need your email and/or address. You can reach me at rainadams at rogers dot com

It's for 1st time cruisers. Both you and the referrer get a $400 onboard credit. I may have 2 because someone sent me one and my cousin has also mailed me one (I didn't realize she had one also). When I get the 2nd one, I can mail the 1st one to you if you want it. I will need your email and/or address. You can reach me at rainadams at rogers dot com

WOW! That is awesome! We are looking at fall of 2010 so we are not quite ready to book yet. I'm assuming that it would be better to request the coupon when I have finalized plans and am ready to book, correct?

Hi,

I don't want to step on anyones toes, but my wife and I just booked the 10/10/09 cruise on the Legend. We gave our deposit last week but do not make the final payment until July. So, if a "coupon" was available, and I'm not taking it away from someone else, it would be greatlyappreciated. I can be reached at WJBonds@AOL.COM. Thank you all for being so informative.

Archived