Shore Trips

dh464

I didn't do that specific tour, but I booked the Altun Ha and Belize Zoo tour with them and it was wonderful. There was some confusion because Royal Caribbean told me that the ship would stay on Eastern time and it turned out we changed our clocks to local time after all, so we arrived an hour later than I expected, but Shoretrips anticipated this and were there waiting right where they said they would. Their prices are a little high compared to other Belize operators, but I wouldn't hesitate to book with them again if they offered what I was lookinig to do and I couldn't find it cheaper with anyone else that seemed trustworthy.

I always use Shore Trips. With them you don't go with the masses and is much more personable. In Cozumel I took the Grandkids swimming with the dolphins, and we had 8 in our group, the cruise line close to 40. It was cheaper too. Will be using them in Alaska this year as well.

Archived