HOW IS THE WEATHER IN NOVEMBER IN THE EASTERN CARRIBEAN?

Ann25

HI FELLOW CRUISERS

UST WANTED TO KNOW HOW THE WEATHER IS IN NOVEMBER IN ST.THOMAS, ST. MARTEN & PUERTO RICO. wE WILL BE TAKING OUR 3RD CRUISE AND CAN'T WAIT. iS THERE A SITE I CAN GO TO CHECK THE WEATHER HISTORY FOR LAST YEAR?

CRUSIN 04

ANN25

Beware - hurricane season!

NOTHING IS BETTER THAN THIS!

Nordic Empress '95

Norway '96

Granduer of the Seas '97

Mercury '98

Voyager of the Seas '99

Zenith '01

Millenium '02

Constellation '03

Constellation '04

Brilliance of the Seas '05

We were in St. Martin and Antigua the first week in November last year. Weather was perfect. However, this is right at the tail end of hurricane season, so great differences are possible. Suggest you monitor the tropical Atlantic and Caribbean on weather.com the two weeks before departure to get a feel for what it will be. We played tag with huricane Isidore in the Western Caribbean a few years ago but thoroughly enjoyed the cruise anyway.

Did the Eastern Caribbean on the Carnival Victory last year. Departure date was Nov. 11, I believe. Weather was absolutely perfect! Low 80's and sunshine every day. Had about 6 minutes (seriously) of rain as we pulled into San Juan and then it was over. I will say though, we did the Godfrey tour in St. Thomas and he told us that they had had about 10 straight days of rain prior to our arrival. It was excellent for us though. We almost always cruise in November and love it. We've always had great weather and the prices are still on the low side. Don't worry about the weather. It's the one thing we can't change no matter what so you just have to decide you'll have a wonderful trip whatever the weather decides to do. If you've never been to St. Thomas the Godfrey tour was a steal. I highly recommend it.

I did East Carb last Nov and the weather was near perfect except for one day of rain in the bahamas. As far as hurricanes go.. I wouldnt worry that much about them.. its not like your ship is going to sail through them.

11/28 Mariner Cruise... Yahooey!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ffd700&cdt=2004;11;28;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

We always cruise about the second week in November. Never worry about hurricanes this late.

gypsygirl

Emerald Seas 1985

Caribe 1986

Carnivale 1991

Westward 1993

Fantasy 1994

Fantasy 1995

Fascination 1997

Destiny 2001

Enchantment 2002

Sovereign 2004

Serenade 2004