RC Visa Question

Hi All,

Do we get double points on all purchases directly related to RC? I just paid my final payment for my Aug. cruise with my travel agent using my RC card. There seems to be some debate on this. I recall getting double points I believe on another RC purchase.

Thanks in advance...

Alan

Hi All,

Do we get double points on all purchases directly related to RC? I just paid my final payment for my Aug. cruise with my travel agent using my RC card. There seems to be some debate on this. I recall getting double points I believe on another RC purchase.

Thanks in advance...

Alan

You will get double points IF your TA bills directly through the cruise line.;)

You will get double points IF your TA bills directly through the cruise line.;)
You need to make sure that you TA is charging your card directly throught RCI, so ask them to. It can't be charged to the TA's account and then have them pay it out of the TAs funds. Most TA firms do this as they don't want to be responsible for your charge (or the accompaning fee if there is one.) In case you change your mind about the cruise, then it will be RCI's problem and not the TAs.

Then anything you charge on the RCI website is also doubled. We booked and paid for our specialty restaurant reservations, our wine package, etc... It all adds up.

Archived