Cruisers from the LEFT COAST of the USA- let's talk about our CRUISES..

cctn

Evening all, nice to see our room pick up again, I guess our Cruise about to open up has spiced things up a tad.

Hey Laura, now that is a thought once the Roll Call gets going, then we could have two names one for our Calif group and one for the Cruise. I like Left Coast Mariners, hope it hasn't been taken yet.

Linda yes please join us, AZ is close enough. :).

Gay

Gay, I don't think there is a copyright on a name. In fact, I've seen many names used more than once. Go for it.

Dave

I am not officially back cuz I still have to rest - tummy down but not as intense as the past two weeks - liquid in the retina is disappearing, slowly, but it is... I have not been on the boards so this is my first post and have no clue what is going on - however, I am excited cuz of our official april 2011 date!! for our Left Coast Cruise on the Mariner to Mexico - I will start our roll call - and go from there -

thanks to everyone for your get well wishes! I am really so thankful for all of you!! Carol

I am not officially back cuz I still have to rest - tummy down but not as intense as the past two weeks - liquid in the retina is disappearing, slowly, but it is... I have not been on the boards so this is my first post and have no clue what is going on - however, I am excited cuz of our official april 2011 date!! for our Left Coast Cruise on the Mariner to Mexico - I will start our roll call - and go from there -

thanks to everyone for your get well wishes! I am really so thankful for all of you!! Carol

Oh thanx Gay - saw the thread was already started on the Roll CAll - yahooooo!!! yay!! so excited! told you I had no clue as to what was happening! heehee! Carol

Carol welcome back but we all want you to take it easy and know Dr Narce will make sure you don't over do it.. Does anyone know how to change your Count Down Clock once its made, I haven't been able to remove the first one from the upper screen under the Edit Signature feature. I want to have it read, Left Coast Mariners to Mexico as Dave put in.

Gay

Hi everyone...

I talked to Carol this morning and she had me laughing until I cried...she has the best attitude I have ever seen. She sees her doctor tomorrow and told me that if he wants her to continue laying face down then she will just tell him "to forget that". He told her that by laying on her face it puts pressure on her eye causing the fluid to drain faster...well she thinks if sitting up makes it drain slower then she would prefer that...after all she has plenty of time she said.

I don't blame her...poor little thing she has more patience and stamina than I do.

Yeah - I wanted to tell the Doc where i can stick in my PRESSURE!! heehee! but since he was so nice to me today and he actually felt sorry for me for another 3 week's of lying face down, that I just said, ok, so much for me being stubborn - he made it so that I won't have to do it ALL THE TIME like the past 2 weeks - that compromise sounded like a good deal to me! Besides, I have another doc -- "Doctor Narce" to deal with here.! ha! ha!

Carol

Laura:

I wasn't on line when it was your birthday so I am now officially telling you - HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LAURA!! AND MANY MORE!!!

Have a super great birthday year!!

Carol

Thanks Carol..like I always say.. you're great.

Appreciate it. Laura

Yeah - I wanted to tell the Doc where i can stick in my PRESSURE!! heehee! but since he was so nice to me today and he actually felt sorry for me for another 3 week's of lying face down, that I just said, ok, so much for me being stubborn - he made it so that I won't have to do it ALL THE TIME like the past 2 weeks - that compromise sounded like a good deal to me! Besides, I have another doc -- "Doctor Narce" to deal with here.! ha! ha!

Carol

I am sure Dr Narce is wonderful to have around.

You are in good hands for sure. Laura

I am sure Dr Narce is wonderful to have around.

You are in good hands for sure. Laura

AS I was discussing with Char yesterday, I am INSISTING that Narce go camping with his friends this weekend!! heehee! Carol

Carol is Narce really going camping. I was informed this morning, when I got an email from a friend, that she was concerned that she didn't receive a reply, yet I did, so I seem to be having a problem with people not receiving my emails even though it tells it was sent.

Gay

Hello everyone, Carol we have #13 more posts on our Calif Thread before we reach 8000, so get ready. I doubt our roll Call for our Group Cruise will pick up until this flu subsides. Carol is someone coming over to help out in anyway while Narce is gone.

Heard from Blanche this morning, she is booked on our LCC Cruise, I am sure Mike & Gigi should be set also.

Gay

--however, he isn't gone yet and I miss him already! Carol

That is great. Same for Gene. Sometimes I say I wish he traveled some because we never are seperated for a day but then you look for them to come home every day from work.

Knowing they have a good time is worth it. Gene and I have never asked eachother not to go out with friends etc. He golfs at least once a week. When you know they enjoy it you feel good about them getting the opportunity to do it.

You take care of yourself though.

Laura

That is great. Same for Gene. Sometimes I say I wish he traveled some because we never are seperated for a day but then you look for them to come home every day from work.

Knowing they have a good time is worth it. Gene and I have never asked eachother not to go out with friends etc. He golfs at least once a week. When you know they enjoy it you feel good about them getting the opportunity to do it.

You take care of yourself though.

Laura

Yes, I agree - I am no fun right now anyway! heehee! My friends are only a phone call away so I feel comfy being alone; we also have great neighbors - He really deserves to go out and have fun cuz he's been doing everything the past 2-1/2 weeks around here. Not easy but he's doing it all - Carol

Archived