Cruisers from the LEFT COAST of the USA- let's talk about our CRUISES..

cctn

I think the lady who had the service dog we encountered said she doesn't mind if people acknowlege and praise her dog, but once they are walking she doesn't want her dog stopped cuz then she won't be able to concentrate on her commands .... ???? don't know if that is correct or not - however, while in the lounges, she was happy when folks came around and talked with and petted her dog. carol

That's exactly the way I feel!

That's exactly the way I feel!

I would never interrupt a dog and his master if I saw them walking anyway; but I guess there are some folks who can't think ahead and don't know that they are going to interfere with their purpose (dog and person). Our dog for 11 yrs was a weimeraner and I sure miss her, silly little thing and so lovable. carol

I would never interrupt a dog and his master if I saw them walking anyway; but I guess there are some folks who can't think ahead and don't know that they are going to interfere with their purpose (dog and person). Our dog for 11 yrs was a weimeraner and I sure miss her, silly little thing and so lovable. carol

Carol, everytime we get to do something really special with Brenda, like cruising, I look at her [actually, I watch her while she's sleeping] and realize that she's a gift and, that she won't be with me forever! [i'm filling-up with tears]..........

Sorry, I can't even finish this thought..........Forgive me!!!!!

Carol, everytime we get to do something really special with Brenda, like cruising, I look at her [actually, I watch her while she's sleeping] and realize that she's a gift and, that she won't be with me forever! [i'm filling-up with tears]..........

Sorry, I can't even finish this thought..........Forgive me!!!!!

I know exactly how you feel....believe me-- hugs, C

Wow CC is really having issues with the Error pages again tonight, Was alright yesterday, Will see if this Post goes thru, had trouble on our Roll Call.

Gay

It's been taking me at least 2 times before I can even log on and sometimes more to post or even view a page. :confused:

I'm too busy working to pay for those glorious cruises. I hope everyone is good and surviving this economy! ;)

Hi Roz,

How are you and Brenda the Wonder Dog? We sailed with you on the Golden Princess a few years back. You let me play with and love on Brenda as I was missing my dogs. :)

Hi Corkey Carol,

I just stumbled onto this thread. :)

Wow you are all over CC. :eek:

Good to see you.

One of many! ha!ha! I can run for office and will get lots of votes - probably against me! Yes, I usually run into folks I know on the different threads I visit then i stay. carol

Hi Roz,

How are you and Brenda the Wonder Dog? We sailed with you on the Golden Princess a few years back. You let me play with and love on Brenda as I was missing my dogs. :)

I am a fan of Brenda's too - never met her but hopefully one of these I'll have the privilege.

c.

Hi Roz,

We just returned from the Golden, to Alaska and will be onboard the Splendor in January.

We hope to see you onboard again, sometime.

I have typed this 6 times with error messages.....:mad:

We hope to meet you too!

I know, it's been awful on CC for 1-1/2 weeks now. I type then I do a cut/paste so if I have to repeat the entry, I don't have to type it. Sometimes, the post actually 'takes' but you have to give it time to register. Then it'll print twice.

HOpe you and Brenda are doing good today = my nephew has a choc lab too- he's precious - jumpy but is also disciplined. Corkey Carol

The CC Boards have been a problem for many of us and they are working on the problem. Hope they solve it soon, this is getting annoying. Took me an hour to get on, now I just minimize it until I log off AOL.

Gay

I think we need to stop complaining on the threads - we need to start directing the complaints to the HOSTS/Mods themselves - I am. carol

Hi Roz,

Nancy, I met you and your DH on that same cruise! My GF and I sat at your table embarkation lunch in the Lido. Small world! :D

Nancy, I met you and your DH on that same cruise! My GF and I sat at your table embarkation lunch in the Lido. Small world! :D

I remember you very well. We had some great conversation. You also had a class with our friend Lulu. :)

I hope you've been sailing a lot since then. :cool:

I love you all - Nancy, Marcia, Brenda, Roz, CruisinMinnie, and everyone on this fine thread..

Nancy - Marcia was at our So-Cal Lunch last Aug in Temecula and I met her for the first time then.

Marcia - Nancy and I have always shared a lot of nice threads and finally met last Feb at the Mariner's inaugural cruise ..

I am hoping that we will call come together on the Mariner in 2011 - I know Nancy is booked and hoping more will join us.

Nancy also knows Sue and Jim of SuzyLuvs2Cruise - they were at the lunch in Temecula too.

carol

:)

I love you all - Nancy, Marcia, Brenda, Roz, CruisinMinnie, and everyone on this fine thread..

Nancy - Marcia was at our So-Cal Lunch last Aug in Temecula and I met her for the first time then.

Marcia - Nancy and I have always shared a lot of nice threads and finally met last Feb at the Mariner's inaugural cruise ..

I am hoping that we will call come together on the Mariner in 2011 - I know Nancy is booked and hoping more will join us.

Nancy also knows Sue and Jim of SuzyLuvs2Cruise - they were at the lunch in Temecula too.

carol

Isn't it a small world among cruisers? :)

Archived