Cruisers from the LEFT COAST of the USA- let's talk about our CRUISES..

cctn

Carol we certainly had a wonderful day during our Southen Lunceon. Deffinately will have another one.

Nancy speaking of being a small world, When I first came unto the Calif Thread and met Carol, I also ended up meeting Barb ( Toothfairy). We knew each other when we were both on Compuserve. We hadn't seen each other since I left CS some 8 yrs ago and many others left also so we lost contact with each other.

Gay

Carol we certainly had a wonderful day during our Southen Lunceon. Deffinately will have another one.

Nancy speaking of being a small world, When I first came unto the Calif Thread and met Carol, I also ended up meeting Barb ( Toothfairy). We knew each other when we were both on Compuserve. We hadn't seen each other since I left CS some 8 yrs ago and many others left also so we lost contact with each other.

Gay

What is Compuserve Gay? Barb is a very nice lady and I am glad I met her too. carol

Carol, Compuserve is an online Server, like AOL. They had Chat Rooms for a variety of interest, one being the Genealogy Forum. I met Barb on the California Forum. From these Servers I accessed the Internet. Compuserve or CIS goes way back to 1969 and I signed up with them soon after I got my 1st computer and was with them going on 7 years. They began closing down alot of the forums and many began leaving so I moved over to AOL. AOL bought out compuserve but it still runs under its own name operating as an online Service Provider. At the time of the change over, CIS dropped their Hourly rate and went Unlimited.

Gay

O.K. this is a test....I was never able to post yesterday....I need my Cruise Critic fix....:D

It's been awful - you have to click twice, thrice - you press the return button - then i had to log in with my password, handle names so many times today - it's truly disgusting!! c.

when i log off then come back on, i have to put in my handle name and my password, so it's better than i do not log off - even tho' i am not here, it's better than logging in and out with the info they want...........geeze.......are they ever going to get their system right!? carol

Carol I never log off, the Link to CC is in my favorites on AOL and I come right in when I double click the link. This way i don't have to keep typing in my name and password.

Gay

It's on my favorites too - but since all this garbage going on with CC, I had to log on all day today when I would go from CC to email, etc.

c

I remember you very well. We had some great conversation. You also had a class with our friend Lulu. :)

I hope you've been sailing a lot since then. :cool:

Is Lulu still dancing up a storm? ;)

I was talking so much about my cruise on the Golden Princess before we sailed that another GF said she wanted to go on a cruise, so I did the same itinerary the next April w/ her and her aunt on the Oosterdam. Then this past January I took my MIL on the Carnival Elation for a 5-day cruise to Cabo and Ensenada. I have 4 cruises planned--2 next month! :D

Hope you are feeling better Marcia.

Chris: one more day!!

Sue - have a happy day! carol

Yes and no, Carol. I'm over the "flu" but had a terrible headache this morning - from the winds I think. BTW are you cruising to Hawaii or is this a land trip?

Yes and no, Carol. I'm over the "flu" but had a terrible headache this morning - from the winds I think. BTW are you cruising to Hawaii or is this a land trip?

I know i didn't have the flu = I had a bad cold and I am now just over the coughing part. I didn't have a bronchial infection cuz I didn't have aches and pains like I usually do... i blame it on the weather.

It's a land trip to Hawaii... carol

Hi all,

We took the Radaince 5 nighter last week. Great little cruise. We had a quiet crowd on board, but Cabo is great this time of year. We still miss the party crowd on the Monarch, but the beauty of the Radiance makes up for it.

Hi all,

We took the Radaince 5 nighter last week. Great little cruise. We had a quiet crowd on board, but Cabo is great this time of year. We still miss the party crowd on the Monarch, but the beauty of the Radiance makes up for it.

I never knew how much I would miss the Monarch until she was gone.....:(

Glad to hear the Radiance cruise was good.....:)

Afternoon Sharpie, we love the Radiance, sailed her to Hawaii last Oct for 15 days. Please visit us also on our Calif Thread, just click the Clif Link below my signature.

Gay

Thank you for the invite, I'll check it out :)

• 2 weeks later...
It's been kind of quiet on here. Maybe we're all over on the California thread. :)

....or like me, just lurking. :o

Yes, it's been slow! I have been lurking too - since I' ve been away for a couple of weeks, sometimes it takes a while for me to get back into my routine. I see the CA thread is doing ok..

I sure do miss the Brenda dog - she's so cute! Is she on a cruise?

Carol

• 2 weeks later...

Archived