Comparing CCL Freedom Excursions..HELP!

airmanship

CCL Excursions "High There" or "Canopy Adventure".

I am trying to figure which will be best for family of 4 this summer (teenagers and active parents). We want to zipline but also see the rainforest of Costa Rica.

Booked on the Freedom this summer.

any advice will help, thanks.

These are CCL excursions, does Charley Soto/okeydokey or other operators do a similar tour to these that I may book online for a less expensive price?

Please help. I know that this is a new ship/ itinerary and am not getting much info on the reviews yet.

• 2 weeks later...
CCL Excursions "High There" or "Canopy Adventure".

I am trying to figure which will be best for family of 4 this summer (teenagers and active parents). We want to zipline but also see the rainforest of Costa Rica.

Booked on the Freedom this summer.

any advice will help, thanks.

These are CCL excursions, does Charley Soto/okeydokey or other operators do a similar tour to these that I may book online for a less expensive price?

Please help. I know that this is a new ship/ itinerary and am not getting much info on the reviews yet.

When are you going? My wife and I are cruising August 1st. We can't wait!! We're hoping to find some people around our age (early - mid 30s). We are hoping to do the jungle boat ride but aren't sure yet. Have you booked anything for Cozumel or Panama yet?

We just got back from the 8 day Freedom cruise. I wrote a review on the Carnival boards....."just back from Freedom 4-11 to 4-19"

Don't book with Carnival. They're overpriced and you won't have as good of a tour. Book with Charlie Soto (Okey Dokey tours). You won't be disappointed. We booked the Canapy tour. It was all day. Started with a banana plantation tour (better than I thought it would be). We had teenagers with us too. Then they took us to Jungle Breezes ziplining. 13 platforms. It was so great.....highlight of your cruise! Then they serve you lunch at Jungle breezes...beautiful view. Then we went on the Torteguero (sp?) Canal tour, then to Bonita Beach. The kids in our group all loved this beach. Very warm water and great crashing waves.

Carnival will charge you more and put you on a big greyhound. Then they'll drive you 2 1/2 hrs to another zipline with only 7 platforms. The guys we met who did the Carnival tour were very disappointed and we had the best day of our cruise.

Read my review for more info.

We had a fantastic cruise......have fun!:)

Archived