Cheapest place to park at Port Canaveral?

jerrybev

I dont thnk that there is anywhere else nearby that you could park that would be considered safe and still be close enough to the terminal.

The only place I know of to park, is at the terminal lots which is $15.00 per day.They are located across the street from the terminal.

Truck1 is right. There are no other options except for the terminal lot. With that in mind, we way out the cost of a hotel, with breakfast included, and shuttle, to that of the terminal. Of course, it also depends upon how many days of parking is needed.

Truck1 is right. There are no other options except for the terminal lot. With that in mind, we way out the cost of a hotel, with breakfast included, and shuttle, to that of the terminal. Of course, it also depends upon how many days of parking is needed.

Hes in the same boat I am. We are both close enough to the Port that a hotel would be a hassle for lack of a better term. The only other thing I can think of, so that they wont have to pay for parking, would be to use a charter service, that would deliver them to the port, and return them after the cruise to F.L.

it depends if you want to pay for the convenience of parking right at the terminal. i do have to say it was nice to drop off our bags at the terminal, park about 10 steps away, and be right there when we got back off the ship. its 15/day as of January, but was worth it for us. staying at a hotel and shuttling to the terminal with bags and 2 kids would be a disaster waiting to happen!

Archived