Millie Oceanview (non-veranda) Rooms Help/Tips Appreciated

jt58203

I'm looking at a late season Alaskan cruise. Which non-veranda oceanview rooms have the chair/couch near the window. I don't want the queen bed to be under the window. Your help & any other tips are appreciated.

hi,

strangly the diagrams on the celebrity site show the beds under the window but all outside cabins have the sitting area by the window. i don't know why celebrity has not changed there diagrams. the outside cabins are very spacious! enjoy!:)

One year, my children had the very forward OV on the Millie. The stateroom was a great size - ran across the bow, and you entered from the side. There were two large round windows and they looked out over the bow. The beds were on the opposite wall (the hall wall.)

One year, my children had the very forward OV on the Millie. The stateroom was a great size - ran across the bow, and you entered from the side. There were two large round windows and they looked out over the bow. The beds were on the opposite wall (the hall wall.)

If you have any medical condition that allows you an accessible cabin (NO you don't need to be in a wheelchair, I need a safety bar bathroom as I use a cane and find regular baths showers dangerous, no bars plus need the ones by the "facilities") contrary to popular conception you only need a DR. letter if you have some condition that will require medical procedures on board, just to keep them "in the know" as to what you will need. You will be asked to submit a form telling why you need this room..Tell the truth. You can request wheelchair help on the dock & boarding...I didn't take it and was sorry...the gangway was really a steep hike. In fact they took a look at me and got me into one to go to the cabin, they have several aboard...never used it but once after. Any way we're in Bow cabin 6004 (only 1 porthole) and it's a very nice cabin, there is also 6005 and 2 Acc. ones on the side (Mille has 26 Acc. cabins so there are enough to serve all ! Most go to Non HC people after the final payment date is up) 9000 & 9001 are both really large side cabins, have 2 seating areas! Also on Deck 8 first cabins on each side!

Archived