Does Hoeseback riding fill up?

EI83

Making final payment for cruise this week & I think can start booking excursions. How often is the Horseback riding/swim per day & does it book up quickly? My daughter can't wait to do this.

• 2 weeks later...
We'll be on the Pride 6/26. 1st timers. Would like to hear a review when you get back.

We did the horseback ride/swim at Grand Turk in February and had a great time. As a novice rider, the guides were great at providing instruction, and I thought the time on the horses was very good. The land ride was long enough for me, and then they broke us up into 3 smaller groups to do the "swim", which seemed more like a waist hgh gallop in the ocean. It was a lot of fun, except two horses came up on either side of my horse and kinda squeezed together briefly. The guides were also very good at using our cameras to take several pictures both on land and in the ocean. It was amazing how they could handle 3 cameras at a time and remember who to take with each camera!

It was also nice to get to see some of the island on the way to the horse shelter and back. The driver kept a running descriiption of what we were seeing and answered all questions. After the excursion we returned to the port and had plenty of time to shop and swim/drink at Margarittaville.

• 3 weeks later...
We did the horseback ride/swim at Grand Turk in February and had a great time. As a novice rider, the guides were great at providing instruction, and I thought the time on the horses was very good. The land ride was long enough for me, and then they broke us up into 3 smaller groups to do the "swim", which seemed more like a waist hgh gallop in the ocean. It was a lot of fun, except two horses came up on either side of my horse and kinda squeezed together briefly. The guides were also very good at using our cameras to take several pictures both on land and in the ocean. It was amazing how they could handle 3 cameras at a time and remember who to take with each camera!

It was also nice to get to see some of the island on the way to the horse shelter and back. The driver kept a running descriiption of what we were seeing and answered all questions. After the excursion we returned to the port and had plenty of time to shop and swim/drink at Margarittaville.

Just booked this tour, how long is the bus ride?

thanks!

It was stated how great they are with the cameras while you are horseback riding, what types of cameras did you bring, regular digital or underwater style, I would love to bring my good camera, but I would be nervous it would fall in the water and get destroyed.

• 3 weeks later...
It was stated how great they are with the cameras while you are horseback riding, what types of cameras did you bring, regular digital or underwater style, I would love to bring my good camera, but I would be nervous it would fall in the water and get destroyed.

I had my digital camera, but I didn't take it into the water. The guides stayed on shore and took pictures of us in the water. I also took a waterproof camera with me into the water, but I couldn't take any pictures because I was too busy holding on (and I dropped the camera into the water anyway!)

IMG_2618.jpg.3812195b95244b663ad0b830b604addd.jpg

IMG_2647.jpg.a2b739c5d6cb55f2b0850344038398a7.jpg

Archived