Just back from the Triumph... all questions welcomed

4 of Harts

Just got back... I have the Capers and will have a day by day with some tips... as soon as I unpack and find them... also have Camp Carnival stuff and menus to match up ...

I was on the Upper Deck, 6229, Balcony...

Just got back... I have the Capers and will have a day by day with some tips... as soon as I unpack and find them... also have Camp Carnival stuff and menus to match up ...

I was on the Upper Deck, 6229, Balcony...

We are sailing on the Triumph in 6 days!:D How was your cruise? Would you be willing to give some pros and cons! I guess at this point, it really doesn't matter because we are almost onboard, but I would love to hear if you enjoyed your trip!:D

it was wonderful !!! you will enjoy it I'm sure... I just posted "Day 1" all questions are welcome... I will try to share as much as I can remember... :) What deck / room type are you?

My wife and I are sailing on Triumph! (Unfortunately not until December) We are both very excited to say the least. We snagged one of the L-shaped cabins. (6459 on the upper deck) Glad you had a great time!

:) My group will be sailing on the Triumph in November when it begins leaving out of New Orleans. We have sailed on the Fantasy and the Conquest before so we are wondering how these ships differ from the Triumph. No one in my group has ever been to the Bahamas before so we are anxious to hear about excursions, advice, experiences, etc.

We booked inside guarantee cabins and are a little nervous as to where we may end up on the boat. Is there anyway to tell where they may put us this far in advance? It will be during Thanksgiving week so I am pretty sure that the boat will be filled.

Any information about this itinerary or ship will be greatly appreciated!

Be interested if you have any capers - to scan?

Also did you or your party do anything in the SPA? how were the services?

Camp - if so My DD is 6 is that in your children's age group - would be interested inactivities they did or capers for the camp would be great.

we sail in 6 days - can't wait.

One thing I really enjoyed on Caribbean Princess was the Muts, movies under the stars. I think I saw a big screen out by the pool on the Carnival web site, Did you experience night time movies around the pool deck ? We are thinking of booking a june cruise to Canada from New York, I wonder if it will be too cold to sit outside and watch movies.

One thing I really enjoyed on Caribbean Princess was the Muts, movies under the stars. I think I saw a big screen out by the pool on the Carnival web site, Did you experience night time movies around the pool deck ? We are thinking of booking a june cruise to Canada from New York, I wonder if it will be too cold to sit outside and watch movies.

There is a big screen on tne Triumph.

Didn't get a chance to scan Capers or Camp Carnival pages.... had to work :(. I promise to get them posted and/or sent out soon. Working on "Day 2" now.

The outside theatre is called Carnival Seaside Theatre. It was really neat. Pick out a good location to watch as some folks really don't have any intention to watch... just talk. Popcorn is available, $1.50 box. They played Ironman, Speed Racer, Made of Honor and then Ironman again... it wasn't every night. I might have missed a night. I made sure to go on the last night, repeat of Ironman. 8pm movie time.

6 year old for Camp Carnival is a great age. My 2 girls have gone since the age of 2. They really love the activities. This cruise we took them onshore at all 3 ports but usually we will leave them on board for at least 1. We enjoyed their company more as they are now older but ports sometimes require too much attention so little ones can drag your abilities to enjoy some. Although that sounded a bit rough, I'm sure any of you with that age group understand what I mean.

Look for my Day 1-8 as I get them posted. All questions welcome.

Two big highlights on the Triumph: Ice Machine & Laundry Facilities

Did not use the Spa facilities btw.

No placemats.. .unless I missed it... got it last time, 2 years ago... didn't see anyone with them either... pins for previous cruisers still given out with invitation to welcome back party though...

Thanks for the reply.

We did the March 15th sailing on the Triumph cabin 6420, Western Caribean. It was an amazing week. Everyday was a blast. The only problem we had was the evening of March 18th. We had a great day in St Thomas and the excusion and sun wore us out so rather than attend the Burlesque Show in the Rio Lounge, we decided to turn in early (11pm). BIG MISTAKE. Our room must have been directly above one of the speakers in the Rio Lounge. Right at midnight the music started. OMG! The floor in our cabin shook. I thought it was going to toss us out of bed.

As I mentioned earlier, it was an amazing week, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat, and in the same cabin, but I'd make a point of attending the Burlesque Show in Rio Lounge.

Hi -Thanks for your info - cruising Triumph in 60 days! How did you like the ship? How did you find the condition of the ship and specifically the rooms? Do they have that pinkish bedspread and curtain fabric?

I would say that the rooms were in good shape. Overall I liked the ship. There is a Noodle Bar but the hours are short and kind of odd. I didn't get a chance to try it, looked at the menu and nothing looked like a "must have" but honestly wanted to get to it but it was closed, often. They had a NY Deli which was good, open much more .. they are all near the aft of the ship near the pool, buffet, pizza, grill, ice cream...

Pinkish... yah, everything seemed a bit of a pink hue. Hallways, rooms etc...

scanned some capers... posting shortly

I would say that the rooms were in good shape. Overall I liked the ship. There is a Noodle Bar but the hours are short and kind of odd. I didn't get a chance to try it, looked at the menu and nothing looked like a "must have" but honestly wanted to get to it but it was closed, often. They had a NY Deli which was good, open much more .. they are all near the aft of the ship near the pool, buffet, pizza, grill, ice cream...

Pinkish... yah, everything seemed a bit of a pink hue. Hallways, rooms etc...

scanned some capers... posting shortly

Thanks for the carnival capers. My wife is very happy

Archived