My time dining on the monarch

I just came off a cruise on the Monarch of the Seas sailing on March, 30th and they are now offering My Time Dining. We utilized on this sailing and really enjoyed it. It allowed you to pick which time you wanted to dine between 6:00 pm and 9:30 pm each night. We were just a couple so were seated at a small table for two. We enjoyed having our own table..Im not so good with small talk with strangers.. So My Time Dining was the perfect fit for us.

Did you sign up ahead of time or wait until you got on board. I am goingon the Monarch on Apil 17th and I tried callin gto get My Time Dining and they told me I had to sign up on board. I just hope it doesn't fill up!

I was told by RCCL that they didnt offer it yet on the Monarch. but when I was in my room ..I was reading the cruise compass and said it was being offered. So I went down the first day around 4pm. and signed up before any dining was started. Hope this helps

We did the MY Time Dining on the Monarch 3/16. I really liked it. We were told to sign up onboard. We did this. we had to fill out a form. They lost our time the first night, but still sat us at the time we requested because they remembered us. Each night they came around and asked us what time we would like to eat the next night. We did request to sit at the same table the first night. They did let us do this.

We did the MY Time Dining on the Monarch 3/16. I really liked it. We were told to sign up onboard. We did this. we had to fill out a form. They lost our time the first night, but still sat us at the time we requested because they remembered us. Each night they came around and asked us what time we would like to eat the next night. We did request to sit at the same table the first night. They did let us do this.

I'm wondering if you had to tell them what time you were going to eat the next night, or if you could go anytime? Can you just walk up to the dining room between those hours and ask for a table each night, or do you have to make a reservation. I'm hoping that it is very flexible.

To anyone sailing on the Monarch after April 19th, the MY TIME DINING rep emailed and told me that if you call in after that date, you can sign up ahead of time for MTD on the Monarch, as long as gratuities are prepaid. After that date, Monarch will be in the system, and anyone can sign up precruise, instead of having to wait until you board.

We were seated on deck 4 Claudes dining room. We were seated in the front of Claudes dining room near the center. Had about 5 tables for 2 and several larger tables to each side of us for MTD.

We used it as well and it was probably the best service we have had in many cruises. Going forward it would be our only choice.

One word of caution for some super sensitive folks, if you choose a mid dining time i.e. 7:30 you will see them preparing the rest of the dining room which entails lots of silverware and glass being arranged which is a little noisy. For us no big deal, but we did over hear some who wanted to complain.

Archived