thinking about RCCL stock

I've been thinking about buying some stock for some time since the price has dropped so low. I'm not buying it just because of the perks, but since I do have a sailing coming up May 16, would it be too late to be able to apply for the OBC for this sailing? How long does everything take to process and when do you think the latest is I could wait?

I've been thinking about buying some stock for some time since the price has dropped so low. I'm not buying it just because of the perks, but since I do have a sailing coming up May 16, would it be too late to be able to apply for the OBC for this sailing? How long does everything take to process and when do you think the latest is I could wait?

You need to allow about 2-2 days for RCL to apply it to your account after you email the purchase confirmation from your broker. Also allow a few days to the the confirmation. I wouldn't wait any longer the 2 week before your cruise to have everything you need and email it in.

If you already have account with funds it can be done in 2 days. Right now stock like YoYO day to day but has been creepinp up OBC of 100$ dollars could be lost in day WE bought at 650 so were not going to complain. Also recieved 2 OBC 100 and 50 so were up

Archived