Kids Question!!!!!!

mikeblum

T he family is going on the VOS this coming march and my daughters want to know how the games in the penny arcade work...do you purchase tokens or or will the games accept regular money...Any help here would be very much appriciated...HAPPY HOLIDAYS

:rolleyes: Penny arcade...I don't think so!!! Money is put on your sea pass....each of your children can have their own....games range in price from $1.50-$3.00. It doesn't take long to spend alot of money!!

Also, you need to make sure the kids guard their cards. Cards do get lost/stolen and you are responsible for all charges until you report it missing. If lost get documentation/proof that you reported it lost/stolen. Also, parents have reported here of cases where their kids forget their SeaPass is money they are spending and kids they've just met to borrow thier cards or pay for kids to play a game with them.

My normally VERY responsible 15-year old racked up $150 in arcade charges last January. We were in China getting his little sister and he was with grandparents on his first cruise. I'd told him to check the TV every day to see how much he'd spent but he forgot and was mortified when he looked the day before the cruise ended. He insisted on paying his grandparents $100 after the cruise though. :)

He's banned *himself* from the arcade next month on the Sovereign!

Archived