Live From The Legend

osp320

Hello Everybody. The shp is really nice it does show some wear but all and all well taken cared of. We had our meet and greet today which was nice. We got to tampa on Saturday and stayed at the Marriot waterside (nice). We were one of the first ones on the ship thanks to platinum and had all afternoon to explore. Make sure you don't miss going under the bridge it was neat, It happens around 2 hours after sail. Tomorrow is Grand Caymen and native way tours, did it last year and had a blast. The weather is perfect I will check back in later. Don't get to excited if you are wondering our itenery changed because of good Friday.

Hello Everybody. The shp is really nice it does show some wear but all and all well taken cared of. We had our meet and greet today which was nice. We got to tampa on Saturday and stayed at the Marriot waterside (nice). We were one of the first ones on the ship thanks to platinum and had all afternoon to explore. Make sure you don't miss going under the bridge it was neat, It happens around 2 hours after sail. Tomorrow is Grand Caymen and native way tours, did it last year and had a blast. The weather is perfect I will check back in later. Don't get to excited if you are wondering our itenery changed because of good Friday.

osp320,

Take good care of her and keep us updated. We're getting on as you're getting off and for your sake I hope this week goes SLOW..........I am positive it will continue to go slow for me. ;)

Wow today was great with nativeway the guys made sure everybody got to hold and kiss them. They also took pictures for everybody. The tender line was long but with platinum we just walked right on. Yes we did know about the change in the itenerary. Tomorrow is coz. The native way guy says that Good Fri the whole place shut down, That is way they changed it. Dinner last night was lobster which was very good. The show was Jazz we didn't go but heard it was ok. I will post again soon. And Paul the week is going by FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Today is 50% off the internet cafe from 16:00-1800 hours.

Greg

.................... And Paul the week is going by FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................

Greg

Greg,

Sorry 'bout that. It's creeping by veeeerrrry slowly here. We're flying out tomorrow so I'm sure it will speed up for us then.

We had snow all last night and today too by the way....:mad: Hope your weather remains clear.

Going by SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW here too...:( 'Course we have 68 days to wait for our sailing on the Legend...:p

Any 'heads up' on anything special we should plan on doing that you have experienced ship-wise?? We have never sailed the Legend!!:)

LOVE the 'live' posts... Thanx..!!:D

Today was a blast the weather has been good. A little cold and windy today in coz. (If you can call 80 somthing cold). We did the dolphin at chankanab today it was good but this is the first time we have been back since the hurracaine the park is nice but they are nickel and dimeing you there now you can't go watch the kids and the dolphin's unless you pay $5.00 and the new pool is extra unless you did the dolphin's. The beach resturant is the same though good chicken tacos and the spicey salsa is to die for. went downtown to shop for an hour the at the pier. Dinner is calling.

Greg

Greg: Thanks for the update...! :) We all have come to realize that no matter what excursion or on-board thing we try, the 'nickel and diming' will never go away..:( That is how they 'make money'...

Hope you had a GREAT day... We have opted for a private tour in COZ as well as Roatan.. Really hoping they work out, like our tour in Ocho Rios with Marva Shaw this past December!!!:D

What's up next...?!? LOVE the 'live' posts... :cool:

Wow what a great day we did the jolly roger thru the ship and had a blast first we went to gumbulinia (sp) park and got to interact with the monkeys and birds (FUN). If you wear a hat the birds WILL get your button on top of it. The guide was informative and nice roatan is a colorfull place but poor. Were the ship docks is some shops nice pier and nice shops if you go out side it is somewhat like ochos rios but the people will not touch you and pull you in there shops had fun bargining. the snorkeling was great with jolly rogers also all in all I would like to come back. the weather was great and the water was warm.

Greg

Today is the last I will be on till we get home. Belize well it's belize (not dayton ohio). Great day we used coral breeze and they were ok will not use them again we just didn't conect the way I thought we should. Banastir island was nice real nice. and the snorkeling was good the water was a litle ruff and not as clear as roatan but still a lot of fish and coral. The tender was a long one. locals at the pier was a little pushey had one touch me and drag me in that did not go well for him. So far the cruise is better than what I thought it would be. For the ones that are coming on next have a good time I am sure you will

Greg

........ For the ones that are coming on next have a good time I am sure you will

Greg

Greg,

Beautiful weather is waiting for you here in Tampa also.

Looking forward to trading places with you tomorrow. :)

Wow Paul glad to hear you are having a great time I won't tell the wife though. She would be beside herself. Hope you get to the dinning room the matre'd (sp) is great he ranks right up there with George the Greek and Ken the matre'd. He stops and talks to you at dinner and has as much fun as the wait staff during SHOW TIME. We were at table 171 and had the best wait staff yet. We gave the dinning room bar guy $4.00 the first night because he seemed like he would be fun and we were right Kim had her blue margarita and the boys had two cokes and ice waiting for time every night before we got there. He didn't even charge Kim the last two nights for her's wow he was great his name was Ikutut.

Hope you get out to stingray city they were really friendly this year. Talk to you soon have fun.

Greg

Hi Greg and Kim - I didn't know you were posting live last week until I found the thread today. We had a great time too. My spring break next year is April 2 to 11. I am thinking about the Legend again or the Dream. Kim, I give you a win with the "artsy" door sign. I'll take the prize for the "crafty" award. What do you think the chances are that I can score the cat. 12 suite again?

HEY, I am glad someone is following thru with the LIVE thread...:)

We are sailing in June (first time on the Legend), and are looking forward to the daily updates, as well as 'end of cruise' reviews..:D

Have a GREAT trip!!!:p

Archived