You truly will not believe this!!!!

labrador2

Yesterday I happened to go on an auction website and lo and behold my cabin was advertised for my Jan cruise .I called my PVP at Princess .It was a small snafu NOT Major and corrected immediately.TRUE had I not seen it,it could have been problematic HOWEVER I did see it and Princess fixed it .The way I see it NO HARM DONE!!!!

Perhaps one should RELAX when errors occur especially if they can be fixed

Princess I find is good in fixing problems as long as you remain CALM!!!

If the Op wants to switch companies ...bon voyage ..I for one did not care for Celebrity Galaxy Cabin and food were WAY under par .Not to say that if I saw a GREAT bargain I would not try Celebrity again but it would have to be an AMAZING bargain!!!

I really like Princess ...obviously...... I will go for the 3rd time On CB next Jan !!!!

I really like the itinerary and Southern Carib,.

I hope Celebrity will do it for the OP>

Everyone should realize that there are many ways for errors to occur in our electronic era.

Anti-spam programs not letting messages through, and this could be one on your computer or one on your provider's servers.

E-mails going astray and not being delivered or arriving days, weeks, or months late.

Computer glitches occurring just as you entered data and the data gets lost.

Don't always blame the person behind the keyboard. Yes, they might have made a mistake, but computers are not infallible either.

And don't forget about identity and other computer piracy.

You should always be checking important information so errors or oversights can be corrected.

Perhaps the OP was sent an e-mail requesting the additional payment and for some reason it didn't arrive at their computer. Just whose fault would that have been? If the OP had checked the cruise personalizer the next day after the booking change perhaps the additional payment could have been paid promptly.

Just my thoughts.

Archived