Past Guest Pins - What do You think?

sailor44

Also it looks like the Fascination only does short cruises (right now anyway) and they don't give them out for short cruises. They may no longer be available.

Sailed Fascination in February (5 day) and DW and I both got pins along with the invite to the Past Guest Party.

Yep! I've managed to snag them on the 4-day, too. ;)

Did you ask for it at guest relations? Mom and I are going on a cruise in October on the Ecstasy (first 4 dayer after dry dock, hope everything is in order by then!) and it will be Mom's 3rd cruise with Carnival, my 2nd. Since it is a 4 dayer no past guest party, but I would love to get a pin if possible and put it on my tote bag.

I am waiting for cruiserbryce (?, might have the ID wrong) to post when he gets back. I was on the same first cruise of his B2B on Elation (4 day) and I went to the Purser Desk to ask for a pin, the guy said sure and disappeared in the back to get one for me. The other lady working said that she told someone else they don't have them, so I was hoping it wasn't Bryce.

I'm going on the Fascination May 2nd and if you contact me (cause I want remember) after i get back on the 8th I'll send you mine if they give them out.

Do you remember where you were in May last year? I do you were on the Destiny with me.

my dad an i were on the destiny last may also. his last cruise.

We have been on three cruises (7d, 5d & 5d) and no pins yet. :( Hey, the last cruise we did not even receive the past guest invite. When I thought about it later and asked at the purser's desk if they still held the past guest party... the guy seemed upset ....he was rude and blamed it on my wonderful room steward.

I hope we get pins on our Dream Cruise! :rolleyes:

Archived