Cruise Comparison (With Pic) Help!

Hey Ive got it narrowed down to a few cruises..the price range doesnt fluctuate that much so its mianly between the ships

what would you chose for 3 guys (21, 19, and 19) going on a cruise in June

here is the budget/pricing info

cruisemedium.png

So Whats better Monarch, Magesty, or Enchantment

Monarch and Majesty i herd are pretty similar...is Enchantment that good that we should drive 2 more hours down to ft lauterdale

and is cozumel better than bahamas? for beach bars and such no excursions

I think I covered everything in the budget...did i leave any expenses out?

thanks

I have not sailed on the Monach but if you can drive to Port Canaveral easily than go for it...

The Enchantment is a bigger ship with a real solarium pool...but we just sailed the Majesty (sister ship to Monach) and loved her...it is a short cruise and lots to do in the ports...

Atlantis was wonderful...CocoCay is a wonderful beach day...and Key West is a favorite of ours...

Any questions I can answer I will be glad to...

For 3 guys your ages I would look to cruise on Carnival. Royal Caribbean is loaded with kids and old ladies in June.

Try to find a singles cruise.

Also you may want to recheck your budget. Unless the two 19 year olds plan on drinking water, lemonade or ice tea, they are going to have to at least purchase a soda card. Check your tip calculation with the recommended amounts posted on the RCL website.

You are also assuming that you will not spend any money when you are in port.

I'm a huge fan of Majesty of the Seas four-night cruises because they include Key West, a great town for guys your age. Also you'll probably really enjoy all the activities available at Coco Cay and Nassau.

We've also sailed Enchantment. I don't know her exact itinerary now. She will probably have a day of cruising at sea if she goes to Cozumel. I'm not sure you all will enjoy taht as much as a ship with port calls every day. Enchantment is a bigger ship than Majesty.

Yea we can't do carnival cause of the age limit (if they are under 21 i have to be 25 or over)

Royal caribbean i can be 21 and have two 19 year old guys with me

Yeah i forgot to add their regular sodas in

we're not much for shopping or excursions maybe a souvenier of that on the port but yeah i shud add some misc charges for taxi etc on the port and eating maybe

Does anyone know if they have fresh sugar cane juice stands or whatever there I forgot since last i cruised

Key West (Majesty) is fabulous. Majesty is a nice ship.

But I LOVE the Enchantment. Definitely my choice over the Majesty. Unless you're a bunch of crazy party animals, I can't imagine you won't enjoy the Enchantment, nor can I imagine you won't find plenty to do if there's an At Sea day (which there definitely isn't on the Majesty).

Enchantment!

I would go with the Enchantment since she is newer and bigger.

You might need to add more to your budget - meals on the way there and back and during your hotel stay. Same with your tips. Only spending $100 on beverages might be pushing it as well.

Have fun planning :p

###

For 3 guys your ages I would look to cruise on Carnival. Royal Caribbean is loaded with kids and old ladies in June.

Don't knock the old ladies now. Some of them are very cute and energetic. And with the way they are able to nip and tuck skin these days you might be very impressed. :)

hahaha...call me abnormal but im cruising to just be by myself...had a crazy hard senior year at UGA and am burnt out! and graduating in may

all I want form a cruise is some gambling, sip some drinks, be entertained, and not go hungry

not too demanding lol

the other two rascals that are coming with me well i can't speak for them lol

hey do cruises have hookah bars....that wud be a nice idea and i bet real popular

Lol

I can guess by your "LOL" that you knew what I was thinking :)

I started to think I can't belive they do this on a cruise ship let alone RCCL then started thinking how much would you tip :)

Sorry it's to early here in the UK and I have my blonde head on this morning............

No problems haha

So my bro and I have pretty much decided on Cozumel/Western Caribbean/Key West from FT Lauterdale on the Enchantment

we will book it next week...

Eek hopefully its a good choice!

thanks for all ur inputs

No problems haha

So my bro and I have pretty much decided on Cozumel/Western Caribbean/Key West from FT Lauterdale on the Enchantment

thanks for all ur inputs

Have a great hoilday :)

No problems haha

thanks for all ur inputs

Good choice. Be sure to let us know when you secure your booking! You and your bro's will have a blast!

Archived