Valor Review, Spring Break with PICS

newt98

i actually saw him headed to dinner one night, and he was dressed in clothes.

He was also the joke with our group.

I saw him once with clothes on and he didn't even match...sorry! He got awful close to me getting off the tender one day...with just that little speedo on.

Great review Mike. Enjoying the photos as well.

Angie & Josh (we hung out with Keri, Brooklyn, Ryan & Denyse)

Mike -

Great great review!! Sorry to ask for education but how do I import pix from My Pictures into a post on CC?? And not just Mike, any help from anyone would be appreciated!! Thanks!

i upload them at tinypicdotcom, then copy the url, and just paste it into the reply

He was also the joke with our group.

I saw him once with clothes on and he didn't even match...sorry! He got awful close to me getting off the tender one day...with just that little speedo on.

Great review Mike. Enjoying the photos as well.

Angie & Josh (we hung out with Keri, Brooklyn, Ryan & Denyse)

thanks angie, yes i remember you, you and i were both on water the first sea day. but we couldnt really hang out, i think it's because we had the kids with us, so we were just in a different mode for the most part.

Did you rent or bring your own snorkle equipment?

i brought my own

ice carving

9sgccy.jpg

Hey! My kids are in your picture(far right!) :D We were the family who sat with yours as we waited for the tender to go Cave Tubing in Belize. My husband I give you and Rhonda big Kudos for taking 5 kids on the cruise with you. It's hard enough (and expensive enough) with just 2!:)

I just re-read through your review and noticed your reference to ``being on boat'' haha.

Funny thing was I was in my hotel in Miami awaiting my Valor cruise when his first song was on SNL. Ill leave out the first word, but the rest is ``in my pants'' I knew right there it was going to be a great week haha.

Great report and I must agree with all the others that you have a beautiful family!

Quick question for you... you mentioned returning your rental car at the Miami Airport and then taking a free shuttle to the port. Can you tell me what shuttle you're referring to?

We are flying into Fort Lauderdale for our cruise that leaves from the port of Miami and are looking into transportation options. Thanks!

Hey I don't know if you mentioned you were going to do this but were you going to scan in the Valor capers? (Please forgive me if someone already asked...:o)

i havent scanned them, i might be able to do that this weekend. if i do, i will start a new thread, and link it from here so you can find it at either place.

I just re-read through your review and noticed your reference to ``being on boat'' haha.

Funny thing was I was in my hotel in Miami awaiting my Valor cruise when his first song was on SNL. Ill leave out the first word, but the rest is ``in my pants'' I knew right there it was going to be a great week haha.

yea, that song cracks me up.

Great report and I must agree with all the others that you have a beautiful family!

Quick question for you... you mentioned returning your rental car at the Miami Airport and then taking a free shuttle to the port. Can you tell me what shuttle you're referring to?

We are flying into Fort Lauderdale for our cruise that leaves from the port of Miami and are looking into transportation options. Thanks!

we rented a car in FLL for a few days, then returned it to the miami airport, they have a free shuttle.

What a great review. We were on the same cruise during the week of March 15th and had a great time. Seeing the pictures of the island and boat brought back lots of memories!!!!

Thanks for the ability to recall it all.

What a wonderful review!!! Thanks for sharing. I sail on the Valor in a little over 2 weeks and I can"t wait.

Yes, wife and I are sailing on the Valor in 19 days! I just read through all of this thread and it has really gotten me excited to go! Thanks!

Hey I don't know if you mentioned you were going to do this but were you going to scan in the Valor capers? (Please forgive me if someone already asked...)
i havent scanned them, i might be able to do that this weekend. if i do, i will start a new thread, and link it from here so you can find it at either place.

Thanks!! :p:)

What a wonderful review!!! Thanks for sharing. I sail on the Valor in a little over 2 weeks and I can"t wait.

Yes, wife and I are sailing on the Valor in 19 days! I just read through all of this thread and it has really gotten me excited to go! Thanks!

i wish i was headed back. it's still al i think about at work.

Can you give us more pics of the West Bay Beach? How were the food and drinks, was it pricey?

i can later tonight. we didnt get any food, we packed sandwiches from the ship deli. we brought ziploc bags, and got ic, and kept everything from going bad. but the drinks were like 2.oo for a beer, and about 5 for a colada/daquiri, and they werent really that large of a drink.

some more randoms

ndk2gy.jpg

west bay beach at the mayan princess

211lxg4.jpg

at stingray city

5lnm1k.jpg

these guys really seem to be enjoying themselves

96f5up.jpg

looks like i just saw something i shouldn't have

10p3n7d.jpg

Mike,

You have that face because you just saw SPEEDO guy! LMAO :D