Bio Bay - Monday 4/13 Transportation

nc020594

We are a family of 4 looking at doing the bio bay excursion thru Kayaking Puerto Rico on Monday 4/13/09, early 6:30 tour. We will be arriving via CCL's Pride. Is there anyone else who would be interested? When I inquired about transportation I was informed that they needed a minimum of 6 people requesting transport for them to provide (for $20pp extra). We could pay the extra $40 ourselves but are looking for at least another couple to go (I really don't want to rent a car and risk taking a wrong turn (not real great with directions). The "window" is kinda tight from docking to tour time.

Anyone interested ?

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

We recently rented a car and drove to Fajardo and did the tour with Kayaking PR. If you print the directions from Kayaking PR's website, it will be easy for you to get there. The signs on the streets are good. We made it there from Old San Juan in one hour exactly. If you rent from Charlies, they will drop you off at the pier when you return the car.

What time did your ship port? We are @ 5pm. Do youthink I would have enough time to get the car and get to Fajardo for the tour @ 6:30 ? Also, did you enjoy the tour & feel it was worth the money ?

Thanks,

Chris

Archived