smoking policy

momjkm

You do know that cigarettes cause other types of cancer don't you:confused:

Smoking is a cause of Pancreatic cancer also... He looks terrible.. :(

there are many non smokers who get it also.

:(

Yes.......but we don't want to get in a arguement about second hand smoke now do we:confused::D:p

no we don't...and yes..it is one of many risk factors.

Risk factors for pancreatic cancer include: [7][5]

HUH?

Don't even get me started on the smoke tax and what the tax is being used to fund....GRRRRr....:mad:

I was merely pointing out that RCI is charging higher prices for their cruises than Carnival (at least according to all the folks I see over here now from RCI--well that, and perk loss) and, how do people afford that? I summized that, if you are not a smoker (so you wouldn't care if they allowed smoking in the rooms) you probably have way more money to afford the prices at RCI because you're not paying for cigs (which, I pointed out are even more expensive now with the new tax). It was just a mental process (my own) said out loud. Nevermind if you don't get it, often times I don't either :D

Didn't you say this person went balllistic because they could not smoke:confused::rolleyes:

Yeah she did. She had paid for a smoking cabin, not a non smoking cabin. Besides this thread wasn't created by me. I added a statement and an example. But I can quote mean items on this thread about smoke on the balcony, etc, so don't even try it.

I was merely pointing out that RCI is charging higher prices for their cruises than Carnival (at least according to all the folks I see over here now from RCI--well that, and perk loss) and, how do people afford that? I summized that, if you are not a smoker (so you wouldn't care if they allowed smoking in the rooms) you probably have way more money to afford the prices at RCI because you're not paying for cigs (which, I pointed out are even more expensive now with the new tax). It was just a mental process (my own) said out loud. Nevermind if you don't get it, often times I don't either :D

I am sailing on the Mariner in a few weeks! Cheaper then the Splendor..........I received a great price because I'm a militant woman:D

Archived