Finally -

conny&tony

I don't know, when you figure it out, let me know. I have a ton of things that I SHOULD be doing, but NONE of which I AM doing....LOL

I'm distracted by shiny things and ships, it's really bad when the ship is shiny!:p

Enjoy your trip!

I keep packing, unpacking, packing, unpacking...I can't decide what I want to take!! Will tomorrow just get here...please???? Then that way I'll be headed to Miami and all of my packing decisions will have been made for me!!:o

I'm turning up the "Cha Cha Slide" now...maybe a little cruise music will help pass the time...of course, I don't think those I work with are going to be as excited about me taking over the conference room and turning it into my own dance floor...but hey, they are rid of me tomorrow and I own the joint, they can play while I'm away!:p

I totally feel your pain. We were only booked for the one in August and January...until yesterday! :eek:

I've been whining because it's so long until August and I was just, sorta checking out rates when...lo and behold!...look at that Monarch rate in May!! LOL Umm....my husband and kids still don't know we're actually NOT waiting until August to get our fix. I saw, called, and paid for it in under 20 minutes. LOL SURPRISE! :D:o

Start drinking :) or you can unpack.. and pack again? :)

If you drink, have you purchased your wine to bring onboard?? Soda?? Water??

Ohh, it's 5:00 somewhere, right??? LOL Got my wine, coke zero, water, "other beverages" packed....hmmm, ooh, I think I'll go drive through the carwash a few times...I'll roll down the window and pretend I'm on the ship and we are having really rough waves! Of course, last time I did that, they called the EMT's because someone said I was foaming at the mouth...that was just the soap!!!:D

We leave in 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All packed and ready to go, BUT now what do I do with my time :cool:

I will be on the Holiday on the 20th... please just be kind and leave some lobster and beer behind for me... label it.. FOR JACKIE ONLY!! :) lol have a blast!! :) give us an update when you return!!!

Deb, I know of one thing you forgot to pack! :D ME. I won't take up too much room, just stop in Naples and pick me up :p;)

Come on! I'm smuggling booze on, why not smuggle you on too???:p You have to sleep in the middle though, my dh snores!:eek:

Come on! I'm smuggling booze on, why not smuggle you on too???:p You have to sleep in the middle though, my dh snores!:eek:

LOL! :eek: I didn't know that was part of the deal! I guess I can't be choosy! :p Have a great trip and be sure to give us a review upon your return.

LOL! :eek: I didn't know that was part of the deal! I guess I can't be choosy! :p Have a great trip and be sure to give us a review upon your return.

I'll have a review for y'all and pics for my facebook friends...they are jealous today....LOL!:p

I'll have a review for y'all and pics for my facebook friends...they are jealous today....LOL!:p

We will anxiously await your return and will hold you to your promise

of an accounting of yall's exploits. And some of my posting friends,mostly those who start drinking early in preparation for their next

cruise, burp, excuse me, may even miss your wit and charm:eek:

We will anxiously await your return and will hold you to your promise

of an accounting of yall's exploits. And some of my posting friends,mostly those who start drinking early in preparation for their next

cruise, burp, excuse me, may even miss your wit and charm:eek:

I'm gonna miss you too Skippy!;)

There's no tellin' what may happen when I'm on board...I go with the flow and want everyone around me laughing...which, come to think of it, they do alot of laughing, even when I'm serious. I don't understand. I thought it was perfectly acceptable for me to knock off the dragon's chin when I needed a little ice that night, I couldn't see walking all the way back to the ice machine not with that huge ice thingy staring at me! Or last year, I didn't find it funny at all when I asked the Captain if he'd show me how to park his little boat...hmmm, but I did get to see his joystick...now, now, I'm talking about the little handheld thingy he keeps in his pocket he monitors when he's not on the bridge..he called it that, not me!!:D

Alright I think I have found something to do while I count down the hours...embarass myself on CC...uhhhh, it's actually a talent.;)

I am planning on winning a ship on a stick this year, so I'm saving room in my suitcase so it can come back home with us safely.:D

You can come cut my grass until you leave:eek: I do not like people

who go on cruises before me:p Have a great trip

I will send my 15yr old son to cut it for the right price :D

He needs the spending money for the cruise....

Archived