Blow dryers on the gem??

montycjv

Hi... I am sure this is somwehere on another thread...but I just want to confirm if all types of rooms on the NCL GEM......have a decent blowdryer (with some power to them) in the bathroom?? We are trying to pack less items if possible!!:) One less item to carry helps every step of the way!! Thanks...

Hi... I am sure this is somwehere on another thread...but I just want to confirm if all types of rooms on the NCL GEM......have a decent blowdryer (with some power to them) in the bathroom?? We are trying to pack less items if possible!!:) One less item to carry helps every step of the way!! Thanks...

Yes, all the cabins have a very good dryer. It is actually outside the bathroom, on the desk area, which comes in handy if two of you are getting ready at the same time. Enjoy!!

Yes, all the cabins have a very good dryer. It is actually outside the bathroom, on the desk area, which comes in handy if two of you are getting ready at the same time. Enjoy!!

Thanks so much for your quick reply....I am glad it is by the desk....that surely works out better when someone else can be in the bathroom!We have been on several other NCL ships and their dryers have not been great.....we wanted to be sure and you clarified!!:)ONE less item to pack!!;)Thank you!! Back to packing!!!!:D

I have thick hair and need a good dryer which is why said with confidence that the Gem has a good dryer, but I am a little nervous if you didn't like the ones on the Dawn. I don't remember if they were very different. One thing I always find is that my hair is always a lot softer when I am cruising, must be the water, so it is not going to behave like at home no matter what I do.

Having said all that, I still think you'll like the dryers on the Gem. And I know you'll have a great cruise!!!! :)

I have thick hair and need a good dryer which is why said with confidence that the Gem has a good dryer, but I am a little nervous if you didn't like the ones on the Dawn. I don't remember if they were very different. One thing I always find is that my hair is always a lot softer when I am cruising, must be the water, so it is not going to behave like at home no matter what I do.

Having said all that, I still think you'll like the dryers on the Gem. And I know you'll have a great cruise!!!! :)

I agree completely......when at sea..my hair experiences a whole new meaning to frizz, curl and wind!!:D Oh well..I think I will ........and CAN make the best of it...as it beats staying home in these unseasonably cool temperatures!!;)

I agree completely......when at sea..my hair experiences a whole new meaning to frizz, curl and wind!!:D Oh well..I think I will ........and CAN make the best of it...as it beats staying home in these unseasonably cool temperatures!!;)

Exactly! I'm so jealous!!

Archived