Seaside theater

Gayle V

Let's see if I can remember them all...

The Splendor, the Conquest, the Valor, the Liberty, the Freedom, the Triumph, the Destiny and the Victory...

:)

The Glory will get the SeaSide Theater next year during dry dock!

I don't believe the Spirit class ships will get them either - which is a total bummer for me. I love the seaside theater - so much more fun for me than the shows! I really want to try a Spirit class ship too since everyone raves about them!

BTW, Thank you VegasMan for that list. I intend to save your post for future reference when making our next booking, as I really enjoyed the Princess' version of the Seaside theater when we were on the Emerald Princess. It was a gread way to spend the evening.

How does it work at night , can you just grab a chair , or reserve. I thought I read about princess having to reserve

I imagine it hard to find chairs

do they show movies everynight?

Anxious to use it on the Dream

When Princess first had MUTS on the Caribbean Princess they had to be reserved but a lot pf people never showed up.

Now it's first come first serve but I have never gone and not been able to find a chair on any cruise line that had MUTS.

There are movies most nights, sometimes a concert.

To the person asking about the movies on the Imagination. Are you sure they had it on there? I've never head of it being on any Fantasy class ships.

Bill

When Princess first had MUTS on the Caribbean Princess they had to be reserved but a lot pf people never showed up.

Now it's first come first serve but I have never gone and not been able to find a chair on any cruise line that had MUTS.

There are movies most nights, sometimes a concert.

To the person asking about the movies on the Imagination. Are you sure they had it on there? I've never head of it being on any Fantasy class ships.

Bill

Yes it was on there...Like I said it wasn't as large at the actual Seaside ones but I have pictures of it.

Yes it was on there...Like I said it wasn't as large at the actual Seaside ones but I have pictures of it.

On some ships they have rolled out a screen... much like a movie theater... that movies are projected onto.

The Sea Side Theater is more like a Jumbotron. Looks great! I took this picture on the Conquest Sunday:

IMG_3104.jpg

Archived