Turtle farm “Best Way to Do It”

rsjc

Will be there in March on the Grand Princess. Wanted to take my 8 yr old draught to see the Turtles. How much does it cost to enter the park? Or do you have to be in a pre-paid tour group? Can we just hop in a cab?

You can take a cab or the bus to get there. I know I printed it all out but I don't have it handy at the moment. I think it's like $2 to take the bus or $20/ 3 people to take a taxi. I will have to find my papers to get you the cost to get in, but it is relatively unexpensive.

Misty

The turtle farm website:

http://www.turtle.ky/

General info:

http://www.turtle.ky/general_tours.cfm

Tours of the farm are self-guided and take approximately 20 - 30 minutes to complete. The farm is wheelchair accessible. Witness this awe-inspiring miracle of nature. The Farm is open seven days a week, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Cost: Adults US$ 6.00 and Children US$ 3.00

Taxis

Taxis are readily available from the taxi stand at the cruise ship dock, all resorts, and Owen Roberts International Airport and offer a fixed rate per vehicle or per person. The cost of a taxi from George Town to the Cayman Turtle Farm is CI$ 16.00/US$ 20.00 up to three people (subject to change).

Archived