CC9067 on Summit for Med

narnia1

I keep reading about the aft cabins being better (why?) and possible noise on the 9th deck. Can someone tell me what is wrong with port side 9th deck? Port side should be good for the view, and I thought higher decks should be better. Also, can you get bottled water in your stateroom and is it free? How is the water on the ship? Thanks.

I keep reading about the aft cabins being better (why?) and possible noise on the 9th deck. Can someone tell me what is wrong with port side 9th deck? Port side should be good for the view, and I thought higher decks should be better. Also, can you get bottled water in your stateroom and is it free? How is the water on the ship? Thanks.

We were on the Summit in March in a cc cabin on 7 port side. Port is better for port viewing. The rooms were very quiet. Don't know about 9 the resort deck is above. There was a mini bar in the room but bottled water is not free. We put a few bottles in our baggage and refilled them when we went ashore. We refilled then in the waterfall cafe at the ice machine which also had water. I thought the water was good it had no odd taste as some cruise ships have had.

Archived