Just off Freedom...W. Caribbean 4/5-4/11

jbroons

Another way is to find your picture (say on photobucket) and copy the img. code and then use the envelope/paper icon above to copy and paste the pic into the body of your message. Now go practice. We want to see you on the FREEDOM!:D

ROFLMFAO!!!

Mac & cheese is probably one of my least favorite foods. Unless it's done on the smoker.

I could eat sea food pretty much every day but like anything else .it gets old after a while .

Today i spent a few hours in the kitchen cooking meat balls and spaghetti. Now have the heart burn to prove it.

Wow.....never heard of smoked Mac & Cheese:eek:

Sorry I was wrong on this.....Lobster was on the third night but this was a sea day....NOT Ocho Rios!!

Glad to hear that-I am spending Ocho Rios nite in the Supper Club-so I get to celebrate my 50th birthday in Jamaica as well as have a great meal with my DH and my 2 BFF and their DH's.

I am leaving on the Fascination for my annual girls cruise next Saturday, but am really looking forward to the Freedom in August.

Thanks for your review.

Did anyone ever tell you "Meg Ryan"?

All the time, LOL! The big difference being that I'm exactly 6 feet tall (or 5' 12" as I like to say it) and haven't had a bunch of crazy plastic surgery:rolleyes:

Now, back to our scheduled programming.......pictures!!!!!!!! ;)

(oops....there's that uncharacteristic bossiness again:o)

Make your favorite mac an cheese in a foil pan. then place it on the smoker at 250 deg. useing pecan wood for the smoke . smoke for 2 hrs stir the mac an cheese every 30 min.

You want to have a thin blue smoke not a billowing white smoke. If you can smell the smoke that is enough.

All the time, LOL! The big difference being that I'm exactly 6 feet tall (or 5' 12" as I like to say it) and haven't had a bunch of crazy plastic surgery:rolleyes:

Now, back to our scheduled programming.......pictures!!!!!!!! ;)

(oops....there's that uncharacteristic bossiness again:o)[/quote]

;) I have my daughter's memory card now so I will try to figure it out Meg...we have like 200 pictures and most of them are the girls posing on the beaches in Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios...beautiful!!:D

PS Has MR had a lot of crazy plastic surgery? Well, if so, then I apologize...and given your height, you can definitely "take" her;)

Whoooo Hoooooooo! Just got a call from the Carnival Upgrade Fairy.......yup, we're getting upgraded from an ocean view to a balcony on the Panorma Deck for just a bit more $$$. Thank you Carnival!:D

My hubby always wants a balcony and I always choose an oceanview to save $. This time even I couldn't resist.

WOW! Can't believe it! Jim, we'll have plenty of room for you now!!!!

Jbroons,

It appears my husband & I were on the Dunns/Bamboo Beach Club excursion with you. However, I can't recognize you because the picture on your profile is too small. You are from Connecticut? Maybe I didn't get an opportunity to meet you because I don't recall meeting anyone from the Tri-State area other than a family from Long Island where I live. Where did you sit on the bus? I took a few photos on the bus so maybe I can find you!

We had a great time on the excursion.

Jbroons,

It appears my husband & I were on the Dunns/Bamboo Beach Club excursion with you. However, I can't recognize you because the picture on your profile is too small. You are from Connecticut? Maybe I didn't get an opportunity to meet you because I don't recall meeting anyone from the Tri-State area other than a family from Long Island where I live. Where did you sit on the bus? I took a few photos on the bus so maybe I can find you!

We had a great time on the excursion.

We sat in the last row on the bus...me and my two girls. I was the one who told Patricia that because of all the delays we should spend extra time at BBC. Remember now??

We had a lot of fun too....but, like I said, DRF was way too crowded. I actually enjoyed the rain there that came down while almost at the top of the climb...it was like being in a lush rain-forest!!

Jim..........PICTURES......tonight. I'll be back!

Hi Annie. It's John BTW....don't know where Jim came from....I think it was Meg;). Pictures....I guess I'm an idiot...cannot firure it out but I'll keep trying and will get it eventually. Maybe it's the way the pix are saved on my computer or something.

Hi Annie. It's John BTW....don't know where Jim came from....I think it was Meg;). Pictures....I guess I'm an idiot...cannot firure it out but I'll keep trying and will get it eventually. Maybe it's the way the pix are saved on my computer or something.

It wasn't me! LOL! I'm happy to see Annie teaming up to harass you into posting pictures, I'll have to give her a hi-five on Freedom in 11 days!:)

I know your name is John, and I think your picture delay is because you like getting harassed by the ladies;)

Did you do the formal nights? I don't remember reading anything about them, maybe ui missed it?

It wasn't me! LOL! I'm happy to see Annie teaming up to harass you into posting pictures, I'll have to give her a hi-five on Freedom in 11 days!:)

I know your name is John, and I think your picture delay is because you like getting harassed by the ladies;)

Did you do the formal nights? I don't remember reading anything about them, maybe ui missed it?

Hi Meg;). Yes, we went to both formal nights....they were the first day @ sea (lobster night) and then the Ocho Rios night (tournadoes de boeuf). We enjoyed them and Carnival took some nice pix (which I didn't buy for some reason....I wish that I had in hindsight). I wore dress pants/shirt (no tie....ooops) and a sport coat. My girls wore beautiful dresses (this is when Shannon tried to wear a blue hoodie over her yellow dress.....funny!). I'm still working on the pictures and successfully making you crazy with anticipation;).

Whoooo Hoooooooo! Just got a call from the Carnival Upgrade Fairy.......yup, we're getting upgraded from an ocean view to a balcony on the Panorma Deck for just a bit more $$$. Thank you Carnival!:D

My hubby always wants a balcony and I always choose an oceanview to save $. This time even I couldn't resist.

WOW! Can't believe it! Jim, we'll have plenty of room for you now!!!!

Good for you!! How much $ did your upsell cost you??:confused:

Good for you!! How much $ did your upsell cost you??:confused:

Oops, sorry John (who doesn't know how how or doesn't want to share photos;))

The upsale fairy was very reasonable @ 130 pp, bring our total cost, including transfers to $805 pp. We're doing the happy dance here tonight:D

Can't wait to meet you Meg! We'll have to torment John (or is it Jim) with pics of us hanging out with a little drinkie w/ the umbrella in it....by the pool on an absolulety gorgeous day. The longer he makes us wait for pics, the more torment he'll have to indure!:eek:

Can't wait to meet you Meg! We'll have to torment John (or is it Jim) with pics of us hanging out with a little drinkie w/ the umbrella in it....by the pool on an absolulety gorgeous day. The longer he makes us wait for pics, the more torment he'll have to indure!:eek:

That will be torment Annie (& Meg) but the pictures;) of you guys might somehow make it OK.....& tolerable as well!:)

Hey Annie....my real name is Carrie (shhhhh!!) And I love your idea of taking some "drinkie drinkie" photos, LOL!

Well now I'm Jim and you are Meg. What name shall Annie be?....How about Freeda?... or perhaps Carnie...yes...I like that one!!

;)

Well now I'm Jim and you are Meg. What name shall Annie be?....How about Freeda?... or perhaps Carnie...yes...I like that one!!

;)

No biggie, I'm not really Annie either! My real name is Bonnie (Ann is my middle name), but I'll answer to Freeda or Carnie. I'm very flexible!

I signed on to see if Jim (LOL) posted any pics yet, and I gotta tell you, Meg, that I'm very disappointed.

Freeda......signing off to watch Idol:confused:

Archived