Houston we have a problem

thefish

LOL too funny, you should post that at the roll call for the 12/5 Rhapsody cruise. We have a great group of people there, including some cat lovers that would rather bring there loved one with them! :D

The roll call is here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=2496939#post2496939

Love to have you join us!

We are having a get together at the Hilton on Saturday night starting around 8pm.

Hope you join us!

Even a cat needs a vacation now and then....

We were on the Rhapsody over Thanksgiving. It is a great ship/crew. We really miss our suite attendent Marva from Trinidad. She was a treasure! Semi in the dining room was an outstanding Head Waitress. Have a great time!

Spencer tipped the scales at 40 pounds the last time we weighed him about a year ago. He's not all that fat and really does not eat alot, he's just a big damn cat. But he's a wus, runs and hides when the door bell rings.

Trying to pack for Rhapsody leaving 12/5. Can't get the cat out of the bag.

spenceincase3.jpg

By the way, this suitcase is 26 inches long giving you an idea of how big this cat actually is.

My wife is legally blind and I tell people that I am going to buy a small harness and just tell everyone that our cat “Bibby” is really a Seeing Eye cat.

Bob P.:rolleyes:

Dafish, our "little" girl does that too! She doesn't take up as much room as your bruiser(!), but she gets right in that suitcase, and lets us knwo that it and we should stay home. She likes her house and she likes us to provide all her services in her house.

Hope you join us on the Rhapsody Roll Call! (M00k3y posted the link to this thread on our thread.)

MC

Our "big-boned" 20 lb kitty, Toonces, get his panties in a twist as soon as the suitcases come out of the closet. He hates when we travel. He ignores us when we return. Our other cat, a 6lb dainty girl, Starlet, is the opposite. She's all over us when we return. She usually ignores us, the only time we get attention is after we get back from vacation...LOL! It really peeves Toonces when Starlet is all over us, meowing and buddying up.

Oh Man ! ..This is way too funny. My cat *Tommy is only twelve pounds and looks very much like the cat in the suitcase. The only difference is ,he waits till our good clothes are laying in the suitcase and he climbs on top of them and gets fur all over the clothes.

This is such a cute thread! I love the way cats make themselves right at home in the strangest places. We have 3, two girls and one boy. The oldest likes to get up on the dining room table (against my wishes) and bunch up the tablecloth just so, then use it like a pillow. This really get her on my bad side but she could care less. 16_1_10.gif

I agree, that is one BIG cat!!

Our 'Mittens" is lucky if she weighs 15 lbs (8 yrs), and is our 'watch cat'.

One thing she like to do, is curl up in my briefcase when I bring work home from the office. She gets right inside it, and curls up and goes to sleep. Sometimes if the hinges don't 'lock' open, the lid will come crashing closed, scaring the heck out of her, and she flies out like a "Jack-in-the-box"!!!

Aren't cat's hilarious. More entertaining than TV!!

I agree, that is one BIG cat!!

Our 'Mittens" is lucky if she weighs 15 lbs (8 yrs), and is our 'watch cat'.

One thing she like to do, is curl up in my briefcase when I bring work home from the office. She gets right inside it, and curls up and goes to sleep. Sometimes if the hinges don't 'lock' open, the lid will come crashing closed, scaring the heck out of her, and she flies out like a "Jack-in-the-box"!!!

Aren't cat's hilarious. More entertaining than TV!!

Erin ,

You are so right . They are more entertaining than TV.

I love all animals ...*cats are my favorite is all :p

What a great picture!! Seems as though everyone's cats weigh more than my dog. She only weighs 5 pounds and is full grown.

LOL:) 5 lbs?!?! My dogs leave land mines in the backyard bigger than that!:D Then again, I have 2 Great Danes tipping the scales at roughly 120-140lbs... I know they would fit(one at a time) in our largest suitcase and the oldest would actually stay in there for hours if he thought it meant he could come with us:)

Archived