Why Cant I Find Prices For Royal Family Suite?

ALANALW

You will need to call a travel agent or Royal Caribbean directly to get prices. They don't list them on websites normally because you need 5 people (normally) to book them. But, if you call a TA or RCI, you should have no problems finding out a price.

We're booked in a RFS in Feb on Radiance!

RCI doesn't list the price because of the limitations. There are only a few on each ship, and you must have at least 5 people in your group to qualify. We have one on the Voyager of the Seas on the Jan 15 sailing. They sound great! I will let everyone know how they are in person.

Hey Chris, We also have a Royal Family Suite on that sailing of the Voyager.

I have to apologize in advance. . . We're taking our managers on this thing, and none of them have ever been on a cruise before. . . could be interesting. :-)

We had a Royal Family Suite on the Serenade and I can tell you it's totally great! Concierge, 2 complete separate bedrooms plus the sofa makes a bed, a dining area, the Master BR has a huge walk in closet and tub and shower in it's bath. The other bath is just like all the others. Big TV, lots of speakers, DVD, VCR, and a nice balcony. And a doorbell! Isn't that funny?? I never knew these existed until I had one. It's wonderful for a week long or more cruise. Great balcony too. If you have one, you'll be pleased. They have as much or more sq. ft. than a JS or GS with separate bedrooms. Really, that's a plus!:p

You will need to call a travel agent or Royal Caribbean directly to get prices. They don't list them on websites normally because you need 5 people (normally) to book them. But, if you call a TA or RCI, you should have no problems finding out a price.

hhhmmm...... interesting

I just stayed in the Royal Family Suite on the Mariner of the Seas 3 weeks ago. LOVED IT!

There are usually only 4 Royal Family Suite cabins on the ship....so the availability is very limited....they book out really fast. We paid around $2,350 per person for passenger 1 and passenger 2, then $550 per person for passengers 3, 4, and 5. Our total for the cabin of 5 was $6,600 I believe. (We were 5 friends traveling together so we split the total by 5 and per person the price was equal to 2 people in a D2 balcony cabin....and we had far more space and a much bigger balcony with the RFS)

My problem now is that I don't think I can cruise in anything less than the Royal Family Suite....there is NOTHING like it!

My guess is that if you are not finding the RFS on the Royal Caribbean web site when inquiring on a booking....the RFS on that ship for that week must be sold out. I would call R.C. directly and ask them to find you a week where the RFS is still open.

by the way....we had 3 D2 balcony cabins booked for our Mariner cruise....we booked our 3 cabins in May for a November sailing. In August, one of the girls backed out and we tried to change to larger cabin through our TA. The TA told us that the RFS were all sold out....I happened to call R.C. on another matter and just mentioned how I wished the RFS was available...and R.C. said they had one RFS cabin left for my Nov. sailing....so in August we were able to snag a RFS for a Nov 7th sailing. I have to believe that someone backed out after putting a deposit down.....it was right around the time that final payment was due that I snagged the RFS.

Good luck finding an opening. You won't regret it. Keep trying.

I was also able to get a RFS on Adventure for feb 05. I found it open on the travelocity web site and was able to switch from two cat D1 to the rfs suite for an extra cost of $1375. It wasn't available before but at the time of no more refund without penalty is when it came up. We went from two 188 sq ft to 610 with the huge balcony and concerige and suite perks so it should be well worth the extra money.

Hi Chris,

Well Well :-) Yes, we're neighbours. We're in 9694. Right next door.

I don't imagine the room will be too loud, as the girls will be out gallavanting a lot. Mike and I are seasoned cruisers and tend to spend a lot of time on the balcony though.

Nobody smokes either so you won't have that to contend with from us. (well one of my girls smokes but we won't even let her smoke on the balcony).

Looking forward to this cruise as I get to see it through their eyes. It's quite exciting.

Archived