YEAH, my husband said we can cruise on the EPIC next year!!

obmarcr

When I told my husband about the EPIC he was impressed and said he would like to cruise on it. I was so happy because he kind of gets stir crazy on a cruise so we have been taking the shorter cruises but since the EPIC is so large he will probably be ok on it. Including this coming weeks cruise they have all been 3 and 4 days.

I need to find out what ports the EPIC will be going to.

When I told my husband about the EPIC he was impressed and said he would like to cruise on it. I was so happy because he kind of gets stir crazy on a cruise so we have been taking the shorter cruises but since the EPIC is so large he will probably be ok on it. Including this coming weeks cruise they have all been 3 and 4 days.

I need to find out what ports the EPIC will be going to.

This link http://epic.ncl.com/the-voyage/itineraries/ should take you to the info on itineraries. Lots of other stuff too if you havn't seen this website yet.

I have to say, I have a hard time booking cruises if they are less than seven days, I did it once and said never again (not really but I did say it).

I think you will enjoy a longer cruise, more time to settle in.

I can't wait to hear more about it and start hearing reviews!

Archived