NCL Star 12/15 Questions?

cking2

Okay for starters...My family is flying into Santa Anna - John Wayne airport and looking for a decent hotel to stay the night at....any suggestions?

We are booked into a Cat AB Penthouse Suite....Does NCL have a seperate check-in area for Suite guests?

For passengers who have boarded the Star recently....Do they allow early embarkation (around 11:00 am)?

I am a semi-vetran cruiser with 20 cruises under my belt, but this is my first from the west coast:)

Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Rick

Rick: We stayed at the Sheraton in San Pedro the night before the cruise on the Club Floor and enjoyed our stay there. There is a complimentary shuttle to the ship that starts at 10:30 (or you can take a cab). They have a continental breakfast in the morning and hor d'ourves in the evening if you stay on the Club Floor. You can see the ship from the room you get your breakfast from.

You might be able to check in shortly after 11. We did. They had a nice area to sit (after dropping off your luggage and going through security) and have juice and read the first Freestyle Daily while waiting for them to start checking in people.

I don't know the answer to the suite check in.

Have a wonderful time!

Emi

Great! I hope all works out well. Be careful though, if you fall over while on the floor packing and hit the door to the bathroom - you can get a nasty bruise! lol!....But then again, who but me would do something so stupid??

Emi

Archived