Oh no, another early saver ?

gebo

Booked an early saver cat.12 cabin with Carnival directly. When I go to the site it only prices up to cat 11. Is there somewhere I can access the price, or do I regularly harrass carnival via phone? thanks y'all

Booked an early saver cat.12 cabin with Carnival directly. When I go to the site it only prices up to cat 11. Is there somewhere I can access the price, or do I regularly harrass carnival via phone? thanks y'all

They only offer a certain number of early saver rooms in each category and once they are sold, its not available anymore. So I am guessing the Early Saver isn't available for the Cat 12s on your sailing now. Be glad you booked when you did!

You can still monitor pricing, past guest (if applicable), and resident rates. If they go lower than what you paid, you can request a price adjustment.

So you go to your ship and your sailing and then you click suite under early saver. When you get to the Cat.11 prices, hit the category button right next to location. Then that will give you prices for every cat. including cat 12 suites.

Hope this helps.

I guess I would assume that means the cat 12's are sold out, therefore eliminating your need to watch the pricing for reductions......but take into consideration, Im wrong about 95% of the time:p

What is the date of your sailing, so I can go in and check if I can see the price for the cat. 12

It doesn't matter that Early Saver rates don't show - you now want to monitor Fun Select and any Promo Rates (Past Guest, Your State Residency rate, 55+ rates, Military Rates) that you're eligible for for your booked Sailing/Category; if any that you're eligible for are lower than your current Early Saver, then apply for the rate drop. Ken

Y'all are really good! We don't sail until August 22 (mom's 95th birthday present; I have to give her plenty of notice!) I just thought if I could save a little more, then good for my budget. So I plan on checking. It's a 5 day on the Facination to Nassau and Half Moon Cay. I really do appreciate all the help.

Archived