Playa Del Carmen from Cozumel

e058874

Does anyone know details of getting to Playa Del Carmen from the dock in Cozumel? There is a special cigar store in PdC that my husband wants to go to. I thought I heard there is ferry but don't know details. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Does anyone know details of getting to Playa Del Carmen from the dock in Cozumel? There is a special cigar store in PdC that my husband wants to go to. I thought I heard there is ferry but don't know details. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Google ¨Cozumel Ferry Schedule¨ - there are several sites available with the information you need.

Depending on your arrival pier, you may need a taxi to the ferry pier. If you dock at Punta Langosta, you can walk to the ferry pier.

When you buy your ferry ticket, buy it for the next departing ferry and don't buy a round trip. You may be ready to come back to Coz before the r/t is schedule to depart and you may have to wait for up to an hour.

Just be sure to figure in your transportation time to ensure you're back to the ship on time. (Cab/walk - ferry - walk - shop -walk - eat -walk - ferry - cab/walk) If the weather is rough, the ferry ride will be longer.

Archived