Trivia-Fun or Cut Throat

Penguins Lover

No certification of win than.

I have a few of the certificates Celebrity gives out for the battle of the sexes winning team.... But I can't find those either.....

I think the teams I have been on and captained are 5 - 2.

I have a few of the certificates Celebrity gives out for the battle of the sexes winning team.... But I can't find those either.....

I think the teams I have been on and captained are 5 - 2.

No important you can´t find them.

The most important you are the owner of one of them.

If the activities person notices or gets informed that Mr. Binder is playing....all he/she would have to do is reverse the order of the prizes!

Maybe.....if 2nd place and 3rd place get MUCH BETTER prizes, Mr. Binder might not want to play any longer!

If I was planning to play and noticed Mr. Binder.....I would probably stand up before the first question and announce that the rest of us were playing for 2nd place and why!.......Maybe if everyone else got up and walked out, leaving Mr. Binder by himself....He'd take notice.......

If the activities person notices or gets informed that Mr. Binder is playing....all he/she would have to do is reverse the order of the prizes!

Maybe.....if 2nd place and 3rd place get MUCH BETTER prizes, Mr. Binder might not want to play any longer!

If I was planning to play and noticed Mr. Binder.....I would probably stand up before the first question and announce that the rest of us were playing for 2nd place and why!.......Maybe if everyone else got up and walked out, leaving Mr. Binder by himself....He'd take notice.......

Or...

Just ask if this is an open book or closed book trivia challange....... ;)

DH and I LOVE the trivia games.. and honestly, we're not to bad at it... but for us - it's friendly competition and getting to meet new people. We love it when folks ask to join us and also like asking folks to be on our team. We have met SO many interesting people this way. On one cruise we ended up playing against the same family a LOT. They really wanted this one prize (the hats) so when we won them, we gave our prizes to them. They thought we were the cheese.

So - yeah, winning's great and all, but how much crap do you need to bring home and it really is about having fun, not nit-picking...we'll save that for the chocolate cake not being sweet enough, or some other major catastrophe... LOL

• 2 weeks later...
That's what scares me, I do know what he'll do for a luggage tag!

and yes, we're great. Say Hi to Mr Trivia for me...

Just home from Alaska and had Perfect weather for the entire 11 days! We saw Denali Nat. Park and Mt. McKinley (2 days in a row!!). And did the train on Princess! A wonderful trip! And guess what???? Kenneth's team won the BIG prize for the 40-50's Name That Tune..with over 100 people and 21 teams! AND..he didn't take his shorts off!!! YEA!!! What's the next cruise for you?? LuAnn

Just home from Alaska and had Perfect weather for the entire 11 days! We saw Denali Nat. Park and Mt. McKinley (2 days in a row!!). And did the train on Princess! A wonderful trip! And guess what???? Kenneth's team won the BIG prize for the 40-50's Name That Tune..with over 100 people and 21 teams! AND..he didn't take his shorts off!!! YEA!!! What's the next cruise for you?? LuAnn

Hi, we are trying to do an X cruise in Alaska next month but have also doing the land section on Princess, how did that work out for you?

Which X ship worked best w/ the land tour ( Delali/Mt. McK.

Greatly appreciate any details .

thanks

Hi, we are trying to do an X cruise in Alaska next month but have also doing the land section on Princess, how did that work out for you?

Which X ship worked best w/ the land tour ( Delali/Mt. McK.

Greatly appreciate any details .

thanks

for the cruise portion and at the Denali and Mt. McK Princess lodges. My T/A felt that Princess did the best land portion since they do have their own lodges, rail cars etc. They have the system down pat. We did Alaska on Infinity in 06..Vancouver to San Francisco. That is my favorite ship..in fact the current Captain on the Solstice was our Captain on that cruise! He took us right up to the Glacier in Glacier Bay. I saw some of the other facilities the other cruise lines provide and I didn't think they were as nice as the Princess lodges. If I was to do any additional land tours I would do Princess..in fact I discovered that Princess will personally design land tours which don't even have to include a cruise...not sure I would go that route but thought it was of interest to know! As you know the rates right now are incredible..hope you find what you are looking for! LuAnn

Archived