Goodbye, Voyager of the Seas. You will be missed!

I just realized that next Sunday, Voyager of the Seas will leave Galveston for Europe! :( It's just so sad! She will be gone forever, until this december! :( I hope RCCL plans to send one of their ships to Galveston for 2010! I'm sad! I'm going to have to make this Sunday's sailaway special!

adventure_at_sea.jpg

voyager_ots.png

ar121009795283456.jpg

RCL Voyager always returns in Dec. It leaves Barcelona, Spain Nov 29, 2009 for the 15 day crossing and arrives in Galveston Dec 13, 2009 to start the Western Caribbean run until April 2010. Don't be sad. Voyager is coming back. We did the Nov 28, 2008 Trans Atlantic on Voyager. Thinking of doing the Nov 29, 2009 Trans Atlantic If you can join . . .do it! Cruise of a life time!

I just realized that next Sunday, Voyager of the Seas will leave Galveston for Europe! :( It's just so sad! She will be gone forever, until this december! :( I hope RCCL plans to send one of their ships to Galveston for 2010! I'm sad! I'm going to have to make this Sunday's sailaway special!

adventure_at_sea.jpg

voyager_ots.png

ar121009795283456.jpg

I'll be on her in June. I will pass along your regards. :)

I'll be on her in June. I will pass along your regards. :)

Where will you join Voyager? Hey did you meet Flashy? Karaoke Host. . aka Jamie. She's our friend from 11/028/08 15 Day Trans Atlantic Barcelona to Galveston. Check out the our photos of the cruise and also Feb 1, 2009 Voyager 7 day from Galveston. Here is the link :cool:

Where will you join Voyager? Hey did you meet Flashy? Karaoke Host. . aka Jamie. She's our friend from 11/028/08 15 Day Trans Atlantic Barcelona to Galveston. Check out the our photos of the cruise and also Feb 1, 2009 Voyager 7 day from Galveston. Here is the link :cool:

I will join Voyager in Barcelona. June sailing.

Isn't Jaime awesome? We celebrated her 50th birthday a few weeks ago and she obliged us all with a concert later that night. I met her mother a few weeks ago.

Yes, after next Sunday I am out of work until December. I have the option to go work for Carnival if I so choose, but it would be with a different shore side company. My hubby and I did work for them last year after the hurricane as temps and we have chosen not to work there.

May 13th - I think.

I gotta ask, do you read the posts you respond to Texas Teen?....LOL

The question asked was where not when....:p

Again, thanks for the laugh.

Not pickin on ya either, it's just funny the way this thread transpired :p

Isn't Jaime awesome? We celebrated her 50th birthday a few weeks ago and she obliged us all with a concert later that night. I met her mother a few weeks ago.

Yes, after next Sunday I am out of work until December. I have the option to go work for Carnival if I so choose, but it would be with a different shore side company. My hubby and I did work for them last year after the hurricane as temps and we have chosen not to work there.

Sorry to hear that you'll be out of work until then. Really wish that we could have met you on the 2/20 sailing. You sound like so much fun. I did look at your pictures that you have on facebook. Where were the ones in Roatan taken? We went to Fins & Flippers. By the way, I'm on facebook too Mari Lynne LaRocco.

Is this Jamie or are you quoting Jamie? Jamie did tell us she might switch to Carnival. . .less $$ but I can say she would still be "Flashy"....Love ya Flashy:)

Cruiseloverandagent, how did we NOT get to know each other on that cruise??? We were at the Viking Crown Lounge as well to celebrate with Jaime on her 50th! Bought her a few rounds and also partied with Katrina (singer in the band) and the other dancers that were there that night! Jaime comes off the Voyager this Sunday and will be visiting her sister in I believe Victoria, Tx for about 2 weeks. We are boarding the Conquest and trying to see if we can convert our double into a triple so that she can come aboard with us. Her Flashy is incredible!!! "TAKE A BOW IN THE GLORY OF THE LIGHTS!"

Yes, I do know Jamie having sailed the Voyager 3 times in the last year. She was kind enough in January to expedite my departure from the ship so that I would not be late for work.

texlatin, I thought that was you, but your avatar is too small for me to tell! I remember seeing you up there! That was a fun night, although the morning after was a little rough, especially since I hadn't packed yet.

Cruiseloverandagent, how did we NOT get to know each other on that cruise??? We were at the Viking Crown Lounge as well to celebrate with Jaime on her 50th! Bought her a few rounds and also partied with Katrina (singer in the band) and the other dancers that were there that night! Jaime comes off the Voyager this Sunday and will be visiting her sister in I believe Victoria, Tx for about 2 weeks. We are boarding the Conquest and trying to see if we can convert our double into a triple so that she can come aboard with us. Her Flashy is incredible!!! "TAKE A BOW IN THE GLORY OF THE LIGHTS!"

"Take a bow in the glory of the lights" ....she told me several times on 2 cruises. I have her personal email if you do not have it. Send me a "private email" and I'll give it to you if you do not have it. In face, I am going to send her an email tonight.

Archived