Question about booking excursions

jax430

I was looking at the excursions listed for each of our ports of call on carnival.com. I find that when I look at the excursions for each of the islands in general, not while in"My Cruise", there are more excursions listed. I realize that based on the amount of time that each ship is spending in port, there may be some excursions available to some cruises that aren't available to others. That said, someone posted the excursion list for the Glory Western Caribbean itinerary the other day, and I saw several of these excursions on the list.

Is it common that there will be excursions available that we won't be able to book online? Why would the website list the excursion (e.g., Altun Ha & River Wallace in Belize) on the site in general, but not have it available for booking on our specific cruise?

Hope this makes sense, and I appreciate any insight you more experienced cruisers can give me. I'd like to book what I can prior to sailing, to spread out our costs over the next few months.

It could be booked full already, or the time frame of the excursion may not work with the time YOUR ship is in that port, or it may be too far out and Carnival's IT guys have not updated your sailing yet.

I had the last happen to me before.

I actually called Carnival to ask the question you posted and was told that...and waited and watched and it was eventually posted online for booking.

I would call and inquire about your specific sailing so you can plan your options if it will not be available at all for your sailing.

:cool:

Archived