Grand Princess hairdryers

Divvy

Can anyone tell me what type of hairdryer they have in your stateroom on the Grand . I have seen somewhere that it is a salon type , if so I wouldn't have to bother taking my own . On the Sea Princess it was a funny shape thing that I can't think would be much good for styling , ok if you just want to dry long hair .

You were right Gordonchick , I posted it there and got 10 replies . I will be taking my travel dryer . I just hope my UK one will work with a US plug and adapter .

Glad you got the info you were looking for. I have found that when looking for something specific about a certain ship or a lin in general, the best place to ask is where the experts hang out and that's on each line's boards. And they're more than happy to relay their info and experiences.

I'm picky about hair dryers and always take mine. The rule of thumb for me is if you have to ask about what kind of dryer it is, take your own. See, it doesn't matter for DH - his hair is thin and a vacuum would probably dry his hair. Mine's much thicker and can frizz so I don't take chances.

Archived